Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I actually like the layout of bazaar better than that of outpost. And the people there. Just the suggested prices are annoying (and the fact that you won't sell your shit in a year, but for buying it's okay). Almost all good deals from trade.tf that I find still open are on bazaar, the outpost ones get snatched up way too soon

I actually hate people who add me to offer me something different then what I asked for, even though I send them off with a "No thanks, but have a good day."

• Like 1

1) I know a guy from my school, who I hate very much, has a TF2 account. He told me this account, I really REALLY want to scam him, but if I do no one will believe me & I will be likely get marked. If I say I know him, I will be labbelled the biggest 'nerd' in my school for 'keening' TF2 out and getting a 3.5k bp. This guy thinks he's a amazing trader, $129, go find him. He added me once for a item, he wanted to pay 2 buds for a SF scatter I believe. I rejected wrote >poor people. He said enjoy spending money, in fact I know he got 60+ keys for his birthday. Yes this is REALLY weird, I have no idea what to do :D

2) I haven't told anyone in my school about my passion for TF2 :/

1) I know a guy from my school, who I hate very much, has a TF2 account. He told me this account, I really REALLY want to scam him, but if I do no one will believe me & I will be likely get marked. If I say I know him, I will be labbelled the biggest 'nerd' in my school for 'keening' TF2 out and getting a 3.5k bp. This guy thinks he's a amazing trader, $129, go find him. He added me once for a item, he wanted to pay 2 buds for a SF scatter I believe. I rejected wrote >poor people. He said enjoy spending money, in fact I know he got 60+ keys for his birthday. Yes this is REALLY weird, I have no idea what to do :D

what's his name? I'll go annoy him. I'll pm andy too. And santa. The three of us will convince him to leave tf2 forever

what's his name? I'll go annoy him. I'll pm andy too. And santa. And luke. The four of us will convince him to leave tf2 forever

The majority of my IRL friends have steam, and either play or played TF2. I recruited some into the game.

Once, when I was about 5, I stole some girl's toy car who was in my class.  Later her brother died of cancer or something.  Then I moved away.

• Like 1

Sometimes, when I play tf2, I become ninjaneer and build a sentry and teleporter close to their spawn

Sometimes, when I play tf2, I become ninjaneer and build a sentry and teleporter close to their spawn

I ninjaneer with a normal lvl 1 sentry.

I ninjaneer with a normal lvl 1 sentry.

I ninjaneer with a level 3 sentry....

Upgrading is the key to success.

Also, you will be quite annoying to the other team.

Like the mecha engie at Big rock MVM

I'm not the best person for the job. :'(

(Australian joke. You're not supposed to understand it.)

• 1 month later...