Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I once bought a key for 2 ref because i told him that the two ref i gave him were ultra rare. 

hahahhahaha

I enjoy pissing people off with mini sentries on trade servers. 

In case anyone was wondering. 

Dammit BQE, gettin tired of your s***. /r/tf2trade's minecraft server has been practically infested by Minis at this point, and even DH sollys have problems.

EDIT: And I personally enjoy killing them, just that sense of tyranny overthrown appeals to me :3

Confession time.

Whenever people add me to buy something I still have listed on outpost, but I already sold it, I tell them I sold it just a few minutes ago. That way, they don't think i'm incredibly lazy for not deleting the item off my trade.

What's your random confession?

Ditto

With the kind of secrets I have, I can't be making confessions all over the internet.

There would be no way to kill everyone who read them.

No no no. Spend some virtual hats on life savings. Called paypal trading

^ This.

Bought back into tf2 3~4 months ago ($50 starter) -- So far have taken out ~$250 & have a backpack worth ~$268.  So much profitz. (Though not near as much as some.)

Confession:  I have pretty much stopped playing tf2 (apart from trading via steam) & have started playing a combo of LoL + Minecraft for the past 2 weeks.

^ This.

Bought back into tf2 3~4 months ago ($50 starter) -- So far have taken out ~$250 & have a backpack worth ~$268.  So much profitz. (Though not near as much as some.)

Confession:  I have pretty much stopped playing tf2 (apart from trading via steam) & have started playing a combo of LoL + Minecraft for the past 2 weeks.

Is your server ded?

Is your server ded?

I ordered a refund on it because when we had the playdate, as soon as we hit 32 players it crashed (it had been crashing previously for unknown reasons, but I had fixed that for a known fact).  After canceling and getting my refund, I haven't bothered to purchase a new one seeing as the last one was never really populated. XD  I don't really have enough disposable income to piss away $20/mo

No no no. Spend some virtual hats on life savings. Called paypal trading

I bought a friend of mine's bp since he couldn't play tf2 anymore. I got a $200 bp for $80. 

Every time I see someone who doesn't read the notes on an outpost trade, I block them.

I just started this about 2 weeks ago and I have over a hundred people blocked.

Brb living a horrible lonely life ;~;

Every time I see someone who doesn't read the notes on an outpost trade, I block them.

I just started this about 2 weeks ago and I have over a hundred people blocked.

Brb living a horrible lonely life ;~;

Now I feel like lowballing on one of your trades.

• 1 month later...

I purposedly search up old threads just to bump the with useless shit. I also bump threads I have many posts in already which I think are funny so more people see them and I have more chance at forum rep. And secretly I like my own posts. And I'm fat and have no life.

I purposedly search up old threads just to bump the with useless shit. I also bump threads I have many posts in already which I think are funny so more people see them and I have more chance at forum rep. And secretly I like my own posts. And I'm fat and have no life.

Cool.

Every time I acquire a new scorching unusual, I wear panties.  B)

But it's OK, cus you're a girl!

Right? right? guys? guys....

I am proud of the fact that I created one of the most popular threads in The Great Below... The Legend of The Gibus.