Making Free SFM / Steam Avatars & My SFM Gallery

TheProPlayer1™

Hello TheProPlayer1 Here!

I made a horrible mistake charging people for my Posters so I rather Sell my Experience for Free.

Here is how it works. Either...

Add me on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProPlayer1/for your Poster

or

Post on the Comment Section this paragraph and fill it out.

Class:

Team:

Hats:

Unusual Effects (if any):

Pose:

Additional Information:

Also Do include extra information about the look and the certain emotions that you would want said character to show in the Poster itself while also detailing the scene itself for extra accuracy.

Paints are a trouble for me right now, so I will skip over any painted miscs or hats that people request for, sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: I am here to give you the best of what I can achieve for you, if you do not like the poster, Please, Please tell me and I will modify it as soon as possible.

If you want to see the work that I've already done. Do visit my Profile as my Artwork Showcase is on my Profile Page.

This is due to the fact that all my images are larger than 500KB because I render them in the highest graphics, I can give you a lower resolution on your image if you like it like that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProPlayer1/

Thank you for reading this!

Class: Pyro

Team: Red

Hats: Bone Dome (painted Team Spirit), Last Breath, Lunatic Leathers

Unusual Effects (if any): The Ooze

Pose: Using the Degreaser to airblast somebody into the pit near the middle

Additional InformationNope

Class: Sniper

Hats: Snow Sleeves (Balacavas Are Forever, Double-Cross Comm (Lack of Hue), Max's Severed Head (Pink as Hell)

Unusual Effects (if any): nah

Pose: Waving.

Additional Information: Holding a Festive Sniper Rifle, and if you could make his eyes have Singularity with Hot Rod at 10 kills, I'd love that.

:D

Hey, I remember you! So, if my poster I made for you wasn't good enough, let's see if you can make a better one.

Class: Demo

Hats: Tartan Tyrolean, Whiskey Bib, Tartantaloons, Festive Targe (guess this counts as a cosmetic)

Unusual Effects (if any): Aces High (RED)

Pose: Walking upright towards the camera, smiling menacingly, Loch-N-Load in left hand aiming down

Additional Information: Massive explosion behind him (probably payload cart explosion), very unfocused behind him

Good luck man, I reckon you'll need it.

Edit: About paints, go on the SFM workshop, and search "Doc's Color Script". It's a very, VERY useful tool and makes painting items so much simpler. A tutorial is included on the workshop page.

Class: Pyro

Hats: Bone Dome (painted Team Spirit), Last Breath, Lunatic Leathers

Unusual Effects (if any): The Ooze

Pose: Using the Degreaser to airblast somebody into the pit near the middle

Additional InformationNope

Hey Rainford, Just finished making your SFM Request, Its on my profile showcase, check it out.

Halfway Through the Rendering Process, I had forgotten to add the Unusual Effect. Sorry!

Please do take a look at the SFM Poster and Tell me what I should change or add.

Next one up is spoopy!

Archived