• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, mehhhhhh said:

Spellbound Execution + Hearts Raincatcher for my PE HKC + PS Bonk Boy 

trade07032017.PNG

I'll buy that Bonk from you if it's the last thing I do. :^(

w0czhT.jpg

Somebody should implement a literacy test as a requirement for being able to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some that shivered my timbers :P 

1. Smoking Fuka(15) + Bubbling Warmer (10) for GE Bombing run(26) + 5 Keys (this one confused me a lot)

2. 8 Merc crates (£0.98 each) for Pro KS Awp + 2 keys

3. FoD Deep fried desire for Miami Nights Toe + GBH Ketche (this one wasn't so bad, i just feel like no-one values taunts at full price anymore) 

Overall found it quite entertaining, shows that we can all make bad offers from time to time, whether it be high tier trader, or just a nub (like me :P). Best to just keep calm and carry on.

Funny trade.JPG

Funny trade 2.JPG

Funny trade 3.JPG

I have outpost trades advertising like 20 different  taunts so I get these kinds of offers in spades. The occasional profit is nice, but the headache I get from clueless and obnoxious traders is crazy. I literally put a disclaimer in BOLD RED TEXT ON THE VERY FIRST LINE  that I block those who offer below my prices  but they just don't listen.  

68P0orS.png

• 2 weeks later...

c20506620d658a9ebcec4b720a8c59ae.png

I didn't even know what to make of this at first, besides thinking it was some guy with a Steam issue trying to get people trade banned, but it's even dumber. He's part of some circlejerk charity subreddit, and he's randomly sending people free shit in hopes they'll post about him on the circlejerk subreddit (He's got his reddit in his Steam description in hopes people will find out about it) and he'll be voted as the "most charitable" to get some exclusive Genuine item. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, pretending to have the moral high ground when all he wants is some pin. Yuck.

9 hours ago, HarryG said:

he's randomly sending people free shit in hopes they'll post about him on the circlejerk subreddit (He's got his reddit in his Steam description in hopes people will find out about it) and he'll be voted as the "most charitable" to get some exclusive Genuine item. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, pretending to have the moral high ground when all he wants is some pin. Yuck.

Oh yeah, this badge, I completely forgot it exists: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Altruist's_Adornment

• 2 weeks later...

Archived