Worst trade offers

TheMightyPotato

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rxYBNa4.png

2.53 keys is the SCM price for the non-killstreak version, so it's actually a bit higher than that.

I'm assuming it was made that way to avoid scams with killstreaked weapons, but it's kinda deceiving when there are Pro. Ks. weapons involved.

2.53 keys is the SCM price for the non-killstreak version, so it's actually a bit higher than that.

I'm assuming it was made that way to avoid scams with killstreaked weapons, but it's kinda deceiving when there are Pro. Ks. weapons involved.

Its Spec KS doesn't add too much value. also this 

88lfYvv.png

well at least he included a iVone. Even though these miscs together could buy an iPhone

How the hell is this worth "at least 1400 keys"

g7LxOWU.png

You know an offer is bad when the guy cancels it like 5 times. If you read it. I've declined one of them and he sends the same offer.

CAxg47z.png

g7LxOWU.png

You know an offer is bad when the guy cancels it like 5 times. If you read it. I've declined one of them and he sends the same offer.

CAxg47z.png

What in the world

g7LxOWU.png

CAxg47z.png

That's the same guy who sent me 3 offers for the Arcana HWNN when I was brokering it

"Im asking a bit more because its skinned and festive"

As if the name wasn't a dead giveaway

cTVLnYH.png

back at it again, i thought it was the same knife.

ovaBqa1.png

After not being able to trade for ~3 weeks , I relisted my classifieds yesterday and got some gold instantly.

"Overpaying alot"

>1.45 keys + parts

>graybanns = 3 keys

oJy5MUv.png

He didn't even offer bp price for them :/. They aren't even listed on outpost so there is 0 confusion.

"was this the right amount you advertised?" Fuck off cuntyDiPvmF.png

• Administrators

BvxEs2y.png

It's not fair! I shouldn't have been banned! The guy was just ASKING to be scammed!

It's not fair! I shouldn't have been banned! The guy was just ASKING to be scammed!

That guy added to sell me his backpack.

Its on my profile comments lol. He was like "im not marked"

UvvJATW.png

Nope sorry.

The funny part is, not only did he fail @ hiding it and your pyro unu taunt, but anyone with a brain would have declined that offer without your 2 unusuals lol

Archived