Adding A Music Forum

TheVenomWithin

Sorry if this has been asked before, but pretty self explanatory. we have one for science, art, religion, politics, science etc. I believe music would be a nice addition. And as sugar mentioned, we could also combine it the artist forum.

It makes sense to have one.

It would make the sharing of music a lot easier and if people are into recordings they could share their creations in a similar way to the Artist forum.

Merge it with the Artist's Lounge forum and have it branch off

One sub-forum is Music

another is Art

That works too! Thanks for the input! <3

Due to the outrageous majority of people here who like to talk about music, a music subforum would be a great addition simply to have a place for all of these music threads to go.

It's about as pertinent as technology and gadgets.

One sub-forum is Music

another is Art

Yes. that would be great

-1 doesn't seem worthy. Bring the hate

Please stop shit posting or I am going to report you, all you do is go thread to thread spreading your hate.

Please stop shit posting or I am going to report you, all you do is go thread to thread spreading your hate.

Please don't post your opinion or I'll ban you

• Administrators

Sorry if this has been asked before, but pretty self explanatory. we have one for science, art, religion, politics, science etc. I believe music would be a nice addition. And ask sugar mentioned, we could also combine it the artist forum.

I don't think a forum specifically for music is needed here. I hardly see anyone talk about music.

If another forum section is really needed, I would propose having a sub-forum section for "Music, Movie and Books" as a whole. Where should this sub forum be? Like Sugarcube said...

One sub-forum is Music

another is Art

am I allowed to bump?

Yes

And I'd love to see this, actually. Main reason people might not've posted music things was because there was no clear forum or subforum.

It'd be really fun to see a Pinned "Your Favorite / Top 10 Songs" thread ... and if it's made I get to start it! DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIB =-=-00=--00-==-

[Dibs.exe has stopped working]

• 2 months later...

Maybe a potential branch off between art requests (for things like SFM) and art posts (such as someone's own art gallery)

One sub-forum is Music

another is Art

So, a Fine Arts forum with the subforums of Art and Music?

+1 for me. I'd definitely love to see a music forum(or sub-forum, either way works out for me). Not only to share the music that I enjoy with other forumers. But, I can share my own piano covers or pieces that I've played to a bigger audience and potentially receive feedback.

Please make this happen <3

Not needed. I have seen like 3 music topics on these forums in 2 years. Not a need at all.

This is what I'm thinking. But if someone can show me that this is need (give me links to multiple music threads clogging up a variety of other forums) then I'm happy to reconsider.

Archived