Anyone Request For Some SFM?~ - Requests Closed / Read Info

HubertSuo

INFORMATION: Request is Close

--

My laptop is about to be in its due limits and will have to shut the doors for a while until March. I will be getting a new PC working so anything happening I will edit the board and remove the Request Closed

I am also getting blue screen of death each time SFM is open.

--

Free, free free~

Little information about me:

20 years old attending College and is currently finishing up Associates
I've begun using Source Filmmaker since late 2013~ish

Because school is coming back I can't be dull on anything relating to 3D animation!

I'm learning more about Source Filmmaker so help me get better at it!

(BUT GOD I am nervous as **** debating whether or not should I post this. I think there are others who can do it better than me.. I'm very lacking in motivation.)

Guidelines:
- You tell me what you want on your character and map, I think of pose for you.

- Maximum characters is one to three characters. Over than that will take me longer.

- Do you want it as your computer background or as an Icon? Please tell me the size of your computer screen. Icon will be 200x200 default, unless you are using another website with a size limit.

- UNUSUALS ARE WELCOME TO THE PICTURE!~

I do Photoshop, but only to fix minor mistakes, darkening and enhancing a little.

With that said, I do take donations as appreciation of your token~

If you are pleased with my work and would like to give donation, feel free to offer me a trade by clicking this link! https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=161702046&token=QljXsvdE

Here are a few examples of my work. I have few more posted in my Artwork if you view my Steam Community profile.

1zp03zq.jpg (Simple)

2w5k75w.jpg (Tragic / Heartfelt )

301kni8.jpg (Brothers / Best Friends )

Few icons of mines

x 226730.jpgx 226733.jpgx 226729.jpgx 226308.jpg x

Anyways, depending how many requests is done I perhaps will able to do 2-3 times a day.

Your image will not have my url/ID on bottom left of your poster/icon. But please do keep in mind you've have to credit me somewhere~

Enjoy~

can i have a

class- Sniper

cosmetics- yellow master belt, graybanns (team spirit),outback intellectual

team-red

you can choose da rest B)

can i have a

class- Sniper

cosmetics- yellow master belt, graybanns (team spirit),outback intellectual

team-red

you can choose da rest B)

He had 2 poses and I couldn't debate which one. Sorry if it looks simple~

Also, I couldn't get the Graybanns paintable. I'm letting the author of the cosmetic colors know about it ASAP and I will edit it when he contacts me about it.

Anyways, enjoy with that epic standard Graybanns. Wallpaper size is (1366x768)

Sniper: Wanker.2jae26f.jpg

He had 2 poses and I couldn't debate which one. Sorry if it looks simple~

Also, I couldn't get the Graybanns paintable. I'm letting the author of the cosmetic colors know about it ASAP and I will edit it when he contacts me about it.

Anyways, enjoy with that epic standard Graybanns. Wallpaper size is (1366x768)

2jae26f.jpg

wicked B)

Can I have 

Class: Spy

Cosmetics: Double Cross Comm (Lack of hue), Max's (Pink as hell), Puffy Provocateur. (if you can't get the puffy spy jacket, use Summer Shades with Lack of hue)

Weapons: Festive Ambassador or Your Eternal Reward

Can I have 

Class: Spy

Cosmetics: Double Cross Comm (Lack of hue), Max's (Pink as hell), Puffy Provocateur. (if you can't get the puffy spy jacket, use Summer Shades with Lack of hue)

Weapons: Festive Ambassador or Your Eternal Reward

I felt like nothing special happening in this picture. Dx I tried doing my script doing a cloak and a Soldier the same time but it doesn't work anymore. I refuse use Element Viewer. x'D

But anyways, hope you like the sneaky him.

Spy: Shh... it's time to show who's the Boss.2i1k3va.jpg

Class: Engineer

Cosmetics: Professor's Peculiarity (Ye old rustic color), Thermal Insulation layer, and Flashdance Footies.

Weapons: Shotgun or wrench

thanks

I felt like nothing special happening in this picture. Dx I tried doing my script doing a cloak and a Soldier the same time but it doesn't work anymore. I refuse use Element Viewer. x'D

But anyways, hope you like the sneaky him.

2i1k3va.jpg

thanks lad 

looks good!  :D

Class: Engineer

Cosmetics: Professor's Peculiarity (Ye old rustic color), Thermal Insulation layer, and Flashdance Footies.

Weapons: Shotgun or wrench

thanks

Here ya go! It took me a while cause I am devilishly cold right now! Friend was also bothering me to do Mannup with him but I couldn't take the offer (NO TOUR OF DUTY ;; _ ;; ) Hope you like.

Engineer: Got ya phat boy! ..oh, and another thing! You're... ugly.x1zh43.jpg

NOTE! Do not hesitate to ask me to do unusual effects. I will gladly add them into the poster when requested.

- I think I'm done for the night. I will do more tomorrow depending if I got any to do -

I made an account just for this,

Anyway I have a request to make it special.

But first, the items I wanted:

Spy

Puffy Provocateur - Australium Paint

Ninja Cowl - Australium Paint

Carbonando Botkiller Knife.

Close up-ish Dramamtic shot, an example would be: http://www.screenrelish.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/newbatfleck.jpg

It's batman but I don't really care. :/

Also, make sure it's in the cold, snow and such. I suggest using Viaduct for this.

As for the special thing, it isn't really needed but I was wondering if it was possible to recolor the texture of the Spy and the Puffy Provocateur Team colored parts to a dark-grey.

Thanks if you do this in advance. :D

And also, a 1920 x 1080 version would be really good.

I am honestly sorry.. I can't seem to add override on the Materials to try changing the color of the Puffy shirt. Also, the script seems to be outdated and not work on new cosmetic to change its color. I can't Photoshop the puffy into Australium Gold due to the low resolution of the coat upclose.

Also, when you requested the Carbonado knife, I can't really do the dynamic shot. I would of swap the knife showing the bot's head but cause of the unsudden glitch, it does not look nice with the bot exposing. So, like others, I made the picture have an atmosphere with it and removed the idea of the blood (since I can tell Spy remove their blood off his knife after few minutes) on the knife. I will re-create this when I am done with requests. Just a few more.

The image is blue cause you requested it cold. I colored it a bit Blue in the background to indicate the semi-darkness time when Spy attacks. I hope you like it, and if not and want things to re-adjust feel free to comment.

Spy: You're all nothing but incompetent fools.w7j1w0.jpg

My husband's niece and nephew are here keeping me from working on requests (I had others to do too). So sorry for the delay. I need to reinstall Photoshop into my laptop due to early system recovery from an incident but you should get it by tomorrow before afternoon. Thank you for your patience!

Class- Heavy

Cosmetics- Burning Flames Hound Dog, Aged Moustache Grey painted Siberian Sophisticate

Map- cp_gorge mid point

Pose- Flexing Muscles

Desktop is dual monitors. 1600x1668 would be both, 1600x900 would be the main monitor. Either way is fine.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for doing this ^^

May I have,

Soldier with the cosmetics, Cloud 9 Killer Exclusive, Antarctic Parka, and All Father  (If you could add paint, white on killer, pink for the others) 

*Also a Australium RL*

Alongside a Scout with the C9 Killer Exlusive, Cool Cat Carnigan, and Graybanns (CCC is deep commitment to purple and graybanns is pink)

On the map cp_process at midpoint (Possibly attacking any class from the opposite team)

I would like this as an icon.

Thank you in advance <3.

I am honestly sorry.. I can't seem to add override on the Materials to try changing the color of the Puffy shirt. Also, the script seems to be outdated and not work on new cosmetic to change its color. I can't Photoshop the puffy into Australium Gold due to the low resolution of the coat upclose.

Also, when you requested the Carbonado knife, I can't really do the dynamic shot. I would of swap the knife showing the bot's head but cause of the unsudden glitch, it does not look nice with the bot exposing. So, like others, I made the picture have an atmosphere with it and removed the idea of the blood (since I can tell Spy remove their blood off his knife after few minutes) on the knife. I will re-create this when I am done with requests. Just a few more.

The image is blue cause you requested it cold. I colored it a bit Blue in the background to indicate the semi-darkness time when Spy attacks. I hope you like it, and if not and want things to re-adjust feel free to comment.

Spy: You're all nothing but incompetent fools.w7j1w0.jpg

My husband's niece and nephew are here keeping me from working on requests (I had others to do too). So sorry for the delay. I need to reinstall Photoshop into my laptop due to early system recovery from an incident but you should get it by tomorrow before afternoon. Thank you for your patience!

AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEE.....

I would've like the paint but this is good enough to be put 1st place on anything SFM regarding my Spy.

Applause to you, hope all goes well with your family.

AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMMEEE.....

I would've like the paint but this is good enough to be put 1st place on anything SFM regarding my Spy.

Applause to you, hope all goes well with your family.

Oh, and also there is a "stormfront" particle thing you should put in if you do any other winter shots.

If you make an updated version with the new paints and stuff when the new paint script comes out, that would be VERY appreciated.

And also make it 1920x1080, if you can.

Team: RED

Class: Soldier

Cosmetics: Soldier's Sparkplug, Cold Snap Coat, Tyrantium Helmat, Battery Canteens

Map: mvm_mannworks

Weapon: Pro Killstreak Beggar's Bazooka With manndarin and Tornado

Pose: Has full Killstreaks, fighting some giants, I don't have a defined pose i want. I just want him fighting Giants With the Killstreaker effects on him

I would like it to be background size: 1920x1080

[Reserved]

I AM ALIVE and well. School just came back and only time I can give full attention on this is on the weekends.

My nephew (oddly older than me, a veteran) is playing Team Fortress  my account while visiting playing Mannup for me. I normally diverse my time on Team Fortress and SFM.

However, they are ready and needed some edits in Photoshop so by Friday they will be done! And yes, Tazmai, there is storm particle in it but because I wanted the image to be darken I have to lower the tone of the atmosphere. But I have adjusted it and will need to re-edit the image! Thanks for the wait. ;3

Class: soldier

Hats: armored Authiroty, Hornblower and Fancy Dress uniform

unu effects: Sercet to everybody

Class: soldier

Loaction: Idc

Hats: GBH honcho, Fancy Dress Uniform, Hornblower

All in one SFM please.

And if you can, Do it as a steam profile picture AND a comp Background

Class: Demoman

Cosmetics: Max's Severed Head (Pink as hell), Snow Sleeves (Balaclavas are Forever), and Double Dynamite (Color similar to Slate)

Holding a Festive Grenade Launcher or Crossing Guard.

I'd also like it as an icon.  

Thanks!  :D

Class: sniper

Hats: Birdman of alcatraz, anger and mercs muffler (all painted lime)

With a little room at the bottom for me to put some text in

Thanks! (it will be a profile pic so not that big please)

Class: sniper

Hats: Birdman of alcatraz, anger and mercs muffler (all painted lime)

With a little room at the bottom for me to put some text in

Thanks! (it will be a profile pic so not that big please)

Here are yours! In case you do want the background, it is apart of the spoilers. I liked how Sniper is posed so you get 2. Enjoy.

Wallpaper 1366x768

16lit0z.jpg15xpyxy.jpg

Steam Icon 200x200

23su2xx.jpg x 2exwz8n.jpg

And yes! I still have the files for the others request BUT because my niece kind of didn't listen correctly the .dmx file WENT OUT of the session folder and was in another folder and screwed up the placement I wanted to be. Cause of school and work kind of got in the way I will re-work them this week. Hope you guys can -wait- again. >.<;

None of the paintings are working for me, so I'll include that in the first post. I'll have go override and do a lot of materials tonight so by tomorrow or next week when I am free from homework I can re-edit them to your requested colors. For now, enjoy the original.

Class- Heavy

Cosmetics- Burning Flames Hound Dog, Aged Moustache Grey painted Siberian Sophisticate

Map- cp_gorge mid point

Pose- Flexing Muscles

Desktop is dual monitors. 1600x1668 would be both, 1600x900 would be the main monitor. Either way is fine.

Thanks in advance!

I liked yours a lot, but I felt bad there wasn't much happening in it. So doing pose, I left my niece does and oh my god, she fell in love with your Heavy fast she decided to go make him a 'bad boy'. You'll see what I mean. 
Also, I wasn't able to resize the final project to 1600x1668, so I left you both the 1920x1080 and the 1600x900 so you can edit the way you want it.

Enjoy!

Heavy: You think you could beat me? Haha.

23jpav9.jpg

^1920x1080

eu4nly.jpg ^ 1600x900

Thank you for doing this ^^

May I have,

Soldier with the cosmetics, Cloud 9 Killer Exclusive, Antarctic Parka, and All Father  (If you could add paint, white on killer, pink for the others) 

*Also a Australium RL*

Alongside a Scout with the C9 Killer Exlusive, Cool Cat Carnigan, and Graybanns (CCC is deep commitment to purple and graybanns is pink)

On the map cp_process at midpoint (Possibly attacking any class from the opposite team)

I would like this as an icon.

Thank you in advance <3.

As posted on top, the painting script by Doc (forgot whose his name) did not allow new cosmetic paintable -yet-, therefore I'll work it tonight so next week I'll have the ordered colors ready. Hope you can wait! Enjoy the original at least~ Will include a 1366x768 poster.

35k99vc.jpg

And your requested icon 200x200.

2niskcj.jpg

None of the paintings are working for me, so I'll include that in the first post. I'll have go override and do a lot of materials tonight so by tomorrow or next week when I am free from homework I can re-edit them to your requested colors. For now, enjoy the original.

I liked yours a lot, but I felt bad there wasn't much happening in it. So doing pose, I left my niece does and oh my god, she fell in love with your Heavy fast she decided to go make him a 'bad boy'. You'll see what I mean. 

Also, I wasn't able to resize the final project to 1600x1668, so I left you both the 1920x1080 and the 1600x900 so you can edit the way you want it.

Enjoy!

Heavy: You think you could beat me? Haha.

23jpav9.jpg

^1920x1080

eu4nly.jpg ^ 1600x900

As posted on top, the painting script by Doc (forgot whose his name) did not allow new cosmetic paintable -yet-, therefore I'll work it tonight so next week I'll have the ordered colors ready. Hope you can wait! Enjoy the original at least~ Will include a 1366x768 poster.

35k99vc.jpg

And your requested icon 200x200.

2niskcj.jpg

OH MY GOD YOU EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS

IM SERIOUS I DID NOT EXPECT SOMETHING THIS GOOD YOU MADE MY DAY

THANK YOU.

SO MUCH

Class: Spy  (Whatever team makes the spy and the cosmetics look better

Cosmetics: Team Spirit Aces High Hat of Cards, The Color of Slate Sky Assassin, An Abundance of Tinge Backstabber's Boomerslang
Map: A fitting map that empathizes the spy
Weapons/Killstreak: Rust Mk. 1 Botkiller Knife with Mandarin 
Additional stuff: Make the calmly pull out his knife out of a fitting class's back while showing out his outfit (can be literal or just empathizing the outfit itself)

P.S. Can it also be resized to fit a signature and/or a steam profile pic? (Doesn't have to be, just asking)

Archived