Need to fix, Suggestions!

GOININHARD

I feel like the past 2 day's has been a influx of people suggesting prices without even a single link.

You think there would be a way to implant something to stop them from posting the suggestion, without links...

Like he can go & suggest, but when he trys to submit, it would pop up a message like "We see you have no links, for your suggestion. PLease review your suggestion"

Or something like that. would be a big help from just spam suggestions!

i dont think that will change anything really, people can write a paragraph of words instead like many do and express the "opinions" if something needs to be done then we must do it, like a tutorial in form of vid/gif thingy

i dont think that will change anything really, people can write a paragraph of words instead like many do and express the "opinions" if something needs to be done then we must do it, like a tutorial in form of vid/gif thingy

But something like this, would save alot of the mods/admins time closing all those, bad suggestions.

If they could set a limit to how many links you need, to make a suggestion.

But just a idea, if they like it cool, if not just a idea :P

this has been suggested many a time.  the common consensus is that they would just add a link to the outpost homepage or a search link.

I'm still in favor of it though.  I think a popup with a link back to the guidelines would be good.

this has been suggested many a time.  the common consensus is that they would just add a link to the outpost homepage or a search link.

I'm still in favor of it though.  I think a popup with a link back to the guidelines would be good.

I agree, that some might just put a link or two in to "troll" or whatever they do. but i think lots don't even know what they are doing & only think, they will profit from suggesting prices. wtih-out proof!

Anyways, glad your in support. cheers

back in the day when there were link spots

there was still plenty of free rep.

One didn't even need to rep whore to get rep, just needed to downvote like all te stuffs

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a warning pop up window for people who do this by accident. Also like on Sop you should need to wait ~30 seconds before you can accept the rules and make your first suggestions.

Archived