bptf - UNOFFICIAL Android application

repp

Let me present you the unofficial backpack.tf android application.

bptf

The easiest way to price check your TF2 items wherever you are.

cwP7TIpl.png

A must have application for a TF2 trader.

Main features:

- View the latest price changes submitted by the community of backpack.tf.

- Search for any item that has a available price.

- Search for other users by their steamID or vanity name to get some info about them.

- View other user's backpack.

- A calculator for quickly converting between currencies and calculation the total value of multiple items.

- Supports offline price checking.

No ads. I know you hate those.

More features to come in the future!

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

Planned features:

- Optimized layout for tablets.

I would prefer if you post issues and feature request here: GitHub Issue Tracker. It would make my work easier. Or if you don't have/want to create a GitHub account, then send me an e-mail to keep this thread to discussions only. But whatever floats your boat, you can post them here too.

should be available on the apple store

I don't currently have the time or knowledge to start developing iOS applications. I might start looking into it in March, but will definitely do it during the Summer.

I don't currently have the time or knowledge to start developing iOS applications. I might start looking into it in March, but will definitely do it during the Summer.

alright, when its released i'll definitely get it

iOS plis

I was hoping to see something like this pop up. Now can someone develop a outpost app to go along with it? please? :D

Well it's still depends on how outpost works. this was possible because there is already an API or codes to retrieve the site's contents for outpost I don't see any API that a APP developer can use.

I am thinking this may be a official app if the mod and admin decide to help out with the developement

Quick update 1.0.1:

- Fixed crash when opening user profile with no steamID

- Buttons in the user pade now do nothing if there is no steam ID provided

- Reduced app size by switching to lower res particle images

- Fixed reappearing download dialog

Well it's still depends on how outpost works. this was possible because there is already an API or codes to retrieve the site's contents for outpost I don't see any API that a APP developer can use.

I am thinking this may be a official app if the mod and admin decide to help out with the developement

Indeed, there is no public tf2op api that I know of.

Perhaps this may be the new logo for the app

backpack.tf-logo.png

Found this online :/

Still is the little icon on your web browser when you're on backpack.tf

Perhaps this may be the new logo for the app

*snap*

Found this online :/

Still is the little icon on your web browser when you're on backpack.tf

I'd rather use something of original work. but thanks for the suggestion :)

Update 1.0.3

- You can now search for users using the same search screen.

- Trust score now works (thanks to Fiskie!).

- Some more fixes and improvements.

Why should he? :)

Just... don't... let him...

btw have you contacted Brad? You might get an actual legitimate endorsement for this

Just... don't... let him...

btw have you contacted Brad? You might get an actual legitimate endorsement for this

I didn't have any plans to contact the staff about my app.

• 1 month later...

Update 1.1.0:

- Added backpack viewer. You can now open backpacks in the app, no need to open browser.

- Added simple and advanced calculator. Simple calculator is for quickly converting currencies. Advanced calculator is similar to the one on backpack.tf.

- A lot of bug fixes and improvements.

- Several visual changes and enhancements.

- Color coded unusual prices.

- Added new and missing item icons.

- Moved all info from the 'About' page to the Settings.

If you're having problems with the update, try refreshing the database. Reinstall if everything breaks (nothing should).

• 3 weeks later...

Update 1.1.0:

- Added backpack viewer. You can now open backpacks in the app, no need to open browser.

- Added simple and advanced calculator. Simple calculator is for quickly converting currencies. Advanced calculator is similar to the one on backpack.tf.

- A lot of bug fixes and improvements.

- Several visual changes and enhancements.

- Color coded unusual prices.

- Added new and missing item icons.

- Moved all info from the 'About' page to the Settings.

If you're having problems with the update, try refreshing the database. Reinstall if everything breaks (nothing should).

Hello,

I see you are making some kind of program for backpack.tf, I added you on steam to talk about some things, because one "God" guy is making application for Steam Trading, it is actually made. Check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aegamesi.steamtrade

It has some bugs and etc, but you have a lot of knowledge so far, so need to talk about some things, and maybe you can offer something to creator of this app. Thanks.

hOWQxGF.pngBkXxB2I.png

Archived