New Burning Tc unboxed the 27th of December

Owixan

We didnt ask, why would u say this randomly?

Look at the screenshot. Some people may ask if it was just a server plugin because you can do that on servers. 

Look at the screenshot. Some people may ask if it was just a server plugin because you can do that on servers. 

it's still totally a fake.

I say its fake, because I just checked the amount of Burning Team Captains that exists, and they haven't changed.

private backpacks can't really be read.

I say its fake, because I just checked the amount of Burning Team Captains that exists, and they haven't changed.

Although if his bp is private than it can't be read by backpack.tf

whats wrong with not beliving -.-

you'r all just jealous 

Why we aren't believing? 0 fucking proof

ermygod I have a Screen shot of a new Burning TC.

Photoshop or Any other Editing tool could be Easily used Neither the Less a Server plug-in

And the Guy Being a private Profile And level 0 makes it worst

server plugins can't allow unusual hats anymore afaik

i know skial is no longer able to do it

Servers can manipulate any equipped item. This is the flow of the item server:

Player joins server -> Player tells server loadout -> Server contacts item server to verify if their loadout is legit -> Accept/deny loadout. -> Post-processing (mods) -> Server tells other players about the player's loadout, including the player themselves.

This is why if the server has lost the connection to the item server, you won't be able to access your loadouts.

Servers can manipulate any equipped item. This is the flow of the item server:

Player joins server -> Player tells server loadout -> Server contacts item server to verify if their loadout is legit -> Accept/deny loadout. -> Post-processing (mods) -> Server tells other players about the player's loadout, including the player themselves.

This is why if the server has lost the connection to the item server, you won't be able to access your loadouts.

^ thats right. 

also its fake pixels are all distorted. 

also did anyone notice that the tradeable after date says Jan 3rd, 205 

or is that just me 

I took a few more screenshots when the person was on the server http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365401247 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365356518, To answer some questions, the Team Captain is Lv. 35 as shown by the first screenshot of me inspecting the hat, Second of all my computer isnt the best with graphics (Intel Vid. Card) so that may explain the photoshop looking appearance. I will try to answer any other questions with the best of knowladge that i have.

If it's sitting in a private backpack, it might as well not exist.

Nobody's going to believe it without seeing it, it's impossible to trade with a private backpack, etc., etc. This thread is basically pointless unless we can actually see it.

^ thats right. 

also its fake pixels are all distorted. 

also did anyone notice that the tradeable after date says Jan 3rd, 205 

or is that just me 

It does say 2015, but the 15 is rather small. It makes the 1 looks barely visible which is a bit sketchy

EDIT: Oh yeah, my opinion. I completely forgot, forgive me about that. I genuinely don't give a f**k. Nothing is going to drastically change in TF2 with this hat being unboxed. Yes it is a 540 bud hat. But I've seen so many in TF2, it's not really that surprising to me anymore, just like the Golden Pan. I was excited that someone got it first. But everytime I see it now. I'm like "Meh".

Archived