Show trade.tf median price when mousing over an item if possible

Professional Map Painter

Would be a nice way to see if a suggestion is outdated, or the price of the item has recently changed. People could then update suggestion where the median price is significantly different from the suggested price. Trade.tf isn't 100% accurate, but it uses actual trades to calculate prices.  :) Thoughts?

Would be a nice way to see if a suggestion is outdated, or the price of the item has recently changed. People could then update suggestion where the median price is significantly different from the suggested price. Trade.tf isn't 100% accurate, but it uses actual trades to calculate prices.  :) Thoughts?

no, this will only lead to more terrible suggestions (and 1 scrap changes). trade.tf counts in quicksells, we don't

There is no logical reason to do that. If you want to use http://trade.tf, you are free to do so; however, both these sites operate under different systems, and there would be absolutely no advantage to add them to this site, except if we want to adopt every trade.tf price to this one.

Swag Inc and Brad Pitt have already discussed integration.  I think they're staying separate sites and I believe it's better that way.

trade.tf counts in quicksells, we don't

It also accounts for people paying more than they need to.  trade.tf doesn't always have the lower price.

trade.tf counts in quicksells, we don't

ahem, median price

Anyway, I just thought it would be a good idea to have a combination of community feedback and calculated prices in one site.

Archived