What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

When everyone in your school calls you a bandwagoner even after you name the Cubs starting lineup for the past 2 years and show them a picture of you at Wrigley Field when you were one year old

When people tell me that Cleveland let the Cubs win so they could 'get more money'

1. People who break rules e.g playing music on the mic, I mute them and then they abuse me in the chat because they were "innocent"

2. Person random adding leaving comment on my profile to offer on my unusual then after they say hello don't reply for 2-3 hours then when they finally reply they are wanting to quickbuy it because they are paying pure lol.

Since yesterday i keep contacting people from the top buy orders on backpack on an aussie that i'm selling. I am still currently waiting for their response on the trade offers i sent...i'm on a streak and encountered 5 people that goes online and offline all day and not even bothering to check their trade offers (at the very least one guy said he's sleeping on his steam bio), not to mention some of their pure that i added keeps disappearing and becomes unavailable.

I'm mildly annoyed ...

glory supporters

Wait so you don't like the 2012 Leicester kit I bought last year? It shows that I'm a long time fan, that definitely supported them before it was cool.

No but seriously, the only thing worse than glory supporters are hipsters pretending to not be glory supporters whilst they clearly are (every hipster I know suddenly was a BVB fan ~2013). Oh and I don't actually own a Leicester kit, I do own an Ajax kit from like 2012. But with all the glory ajax has been getting the past two decades I'm fairly sure I'm not an glory supporter

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When you are staying up and and you are fully awake the whole time. But the moment you need to do something important, your brain realizes "Oh fuck I really need sleep like right now!"

Also not to mention when Im playing CS:GO and my internet just says fuck you and gives me like 998 ping, no joke. It's been happening for months now and it only happens when Im doing great in the middle of a comp match, which forces me to exit and try next time.

It only happens DURING CSGO MATCHES AND NOWHERE ELSE! It's either some really bad luck or someone in my internet company really doesn't want me to rank up.

• 2 weeks later...

As common as they are here, I can not catch an eevee with decent IV's. It's starting to piss me off. 

what IV's do you get from catching because you know that the max IV limit is 3 IV's so which is why everyone uses event legendary pokemon since you can soft reset and try to get a 6iv from the event mon 

But here is the funny thing Sun and moon legit broke the sense of EV/IV shit in Sun and moon with the Hyper training bs. 

what IV's do you get from catching because you know that the max IV limit is 3 IV's so which is why everyone uses event legendary pokemon since you can soft reset and try to get a 6iv from the event mon 

But here is the funny thing Sun and moon legit broke the sense of EV/IV shit in Sun and moon with the Hyper training bs. 

Uhh pokemon go? I have yet to see one with over 70% after 50+ catches.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid trends that kids my age do nowadays.

People that type something without proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. on purpose. and they write/speak English fluently. What the fuck are they trying to tell me?

People on trade servers that randomly send you a trade request and finds out that you have what they don't want.

People who ask for RIDICULOUS profit.

• 4 weeks later...

People who don't comment before adding you as requested.

People who say something and then do something else.

People that take selfies all the time.

People that are hypocrites.

People that complain about lowball offers and then lowball you.

People that start insulting your stuff when you decline their offer, and then give you 100 reasons you should sell your stuff at 50% off.

People that don't speak English and live in America.

People that think they're intelligent and are so arrogant you want to kick their behind.

People that talk so much, you don't even have time to think, they just don't know when to talk.

People that make Yo Momma jokes because eventually you'll stumble on somebody who's mom is actually dead and at that point you deserve what you're going to get.

People that make obnoxious moaning and groaning sounds on the mic and think it's funny.

People that spam their bad music on the mics.

Since yesterday i keep contacting people from the top buy orders on backpack on an aussie that i'm selling. I am still currently waiting for their response on the trade offers i sent...i'm on a streak and encountered 5 people that goes online and offline all day and not even bothering to check their trade offers (at the very least one guy said he's sleeping on his steam bio), not to mention some of their pure that i added keeps disappearing and becomes unavailable.

I'm mildly annoyed ...

^ this but with a strange pro.ks festive amby