What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

Making a deal and then having the other person back out because they didn't bother to check if the item was duped before they offered. Or the fact that they care that it's duped.

They only care about the fact it's duped because everyone does like sheep.

If this community made a small effort to change its ways, duped wouldn't matter and gifted wouldn't be so damn lowballed.

They only care about the fact it's duped because everyone does like sheep.

If this community made a small effort to change its ways, duped wouldn't matter and gifted wouldn't be so damn lowballed.

I am aware.

• Like 1

When someone knows the value of an object, offers wayyyyyyy low, and then rejects a counter offer that is still below low end price.

People that jump in front of trains. Society never hated you before you did this but we sure as fuck do now. Seriously, do it calm. Do it private. Don't cause delays for all kinds of random people. And don't you ever fucking do it in fucking rush hour and certainly not on the busiest public transport route of the country

When a CSGO skin I really want gets listed at a nice price which I can afford.

...and then gets bought within a millisecond of being listed. 

Also my internet.

I kind of hate it how fast my hair grows . I have to have my hair cut once in 2 - 3 weeks because if more than three weeks pass , i start looking like a hobo . 

People who can't seem to find the "Reply" on outpost comments and keep posting new comments. 

People who think that backpack.tf price is the law, freaking out because killstreaks and parts not adding value correctly currently for example.

• 2 weeks later...

People who put "~" after their every sentence on Deviantart, it bugs me to no end~

Well does it bug you to no end or to approximately no end?

• Like 2

When you bet on a CSGO team that has a 10% chance of winning and they win, then think about how you could have put your whole inventory in.

• 2 weeks later...

Morons in Trouble in Terrorist Town who can not apply logic or use their brain to identify a traitor.

But when you do use your brain to identify a traitor, everyone calls RDM or hacks and then you get slain or banned for being too smart.

When a music teacher says "Let me show you how to play it". I have been doing this forever, can't you let me figure it out?

Math teachers that don't know the formulas they are teaching you. My math teacher does this all the time.

All 6 of my saved radio stations are on commercial. I just got out of school and now I have to surf for another channel?

It's not fair, I tell ya.