What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

I dont like it when I spend 10 minutes working out a deal in pure and come to find out they insist on paying with items that are "valued the same". Then I get called the asshole who doesnt know how to trade. 

scammer russians

i have trouble for most russians. scammers or not. either they expect you to pay 1.7 buds for something worth 1 bud or they want to lowball every single god damn thing you have. or they try to trade you scammed or phished stuff.

or they keep talking russian to me even though i obviously doesnt understand it. or when they speak so terrible english i cant even understand them

i have trouble for most russians. scammers or not. either they expect you to pay 1.7 buds for something worth 1 bud or they want to lowball every single god damn thing you have. or they try to trade you scammed or phished stuff.

or they keep talking russian to me even though i obviously doesnt understand it. or when they speak so terrible english i cant even understand them

Reminds me of BaB (some random Russian who spammed everyone of my trades for a 2 week period with complete crap offers).

When I first read this thread, I thought this was in the trading sub forum. I was expecting something like this

[H]Annoying outpost spammer [W]Silly Russian scammer w/ overpay

Post title is a bit ambiguous :/

When I first read this thread, I thought this was in the trading sub forum. I was expecting something like this

[H]Annoying outpost spammer [W]Silly Russian scammer w/ overpay

Post title is a bit ambiguous :/

add my main he will pay b/o

steamcornmunity.com/notarussianscammer

I hate it when people post in a trade and say: "Don't be this guy", and add a screenshot or paste the entire conversation. Nobody cares.

"add me if you agree"

Grammatically and logically, it's weird.  "Okay I agree that you are selling for 5.77 so I added you.  Bye!"

Would you rather people write paragraphs and paragraphs just to say: "Don't add me to offer, only add me if you agree to pay my price."? 

One time, a guy by the name of [EGC] Cubes adds me. I accept, give him my warm greeting (WHAT IN THE F*** DO YOU WANT) and he says oh could I sell you some stuff? Me, keeping my cool, said what stuff? He invites me to trade ignoring my question. I accept anyway cause I was feeling polite, and then he lists about 100 unique weapons, and says, I'll buy your bills for that. (This was when white bills were 9 keys by the way) and I said its not enough. 100weps = 50 scrap = ? Reclaimed = ? Refined = less than 9 keys.

Then he invites me to voice chat, and starts screaming his head off, and saying he will report me to steam rep as a scammer. I said go ahead and blocked him. Then, I get a friend request from someone called [EGC] Squares ( no link there, herpity derpity derp.) so I accept out of the kindness of my heart (I feed off trading) ad he says can I have free items? I say No. He says why not? I say hmm why could that be? He says you don't have to get mad lolololol. I say enjoy your free perma block. That experience ruined my entire day.

What do you guys think? What would you have said/done to them. Well it's been 3 weeks, and this is what I have to say:

post-3985-0-85071900-1377725861_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bawmp. When people are like "OMG WAT DOES IT DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Like seriously, find out for yourself or look on the Wiki. Don't bother other traders just because you're too lazy to research.

• 4 weeks later...

Basically, just post what makes you/made you rage today. I'll start.

When everyone else fails a quiz that the teacher assigned, don't be the teacher that blames the class and moves on with the lesson.

what? 

Illiterates who:

1. Can't read my trade notes

2. Can't read my proof in my suggestion

3. Can't read my profile, where it says DO NOT RANDOMLY ADD ME.

Illiterates who:

1. Can't read my trade notes

2. Can't read my proof in my suggestion

3. Can't read my profile, where it says DO NOT RANDOMLY ADD ME.

what? 

//it was sarcasm....i.e. i can't read what you wro....o nvm.