What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

People who add you to sell stuff you don't want. 

People who don't read. 

People who lowball.

People who accuse you of scamming for offering less/asking for more than backpack.tf.

People who "overpay" by underpaying severely. 

People who value paint on their item at 100% when their buying your item where you valued it at 50% (or less).

People who don't read

People who rage at backpack.tf because it stops them from sharking.

People who rage at backpack.tf for being inaccurate and don't try to fix it. 

People who are stupid.

People who insist on "showing you in trade" rather than just typing it. 

People who don't read.

People who ask "Are you selling x"....No, its just put it on OP for my health. 

People who ask to buy you're hat/misc when there are 8 hats/miscs in the trade. 

Scammers, Phishers, Sharks. 

People that add me to sell their craftable stuff to me. When I put in caps ONLY UNCRAFTABLE. Or people that add me then try to raise my price. OR people that add me and they forgot why.

I tend to get really annoyed when people in a non trade server randomly trade me and proceed to offer a few scrap or fill the trade up with weps for an item I'm not even selling.

When people think I'll buy their backpack for full value/over pay.

surprisingly that never happened to me. People usually ended up asking asking for less than what I was willing to pay.

People who add you and immediately invite you to trade without saying anything, so you gotta wait to see what they put up, and then if its keys/metal you gotta ask them what they want.

surprisingly that never happened to me. People usually ended up asking asking for less than what I was willing to pay.

It's infrequent for me too, but it still happens.

Buyers that make trades that look like they are paying full price only to be buying quicksells. Like listing 1 key for 1 can of Lime paint only to have "Buying for 3 ref" in the comments.

People that add you to buy your item only to say they wont pay your buyout and offer less.

People that tell you your unusual is too expensive because bp.tf says X price but will reject and belittle anyone that offers on their unusuals based on bp.tf prices.

Buyers that make trades that look like they are paying full price only to be buying quicksells. Like listing 1 key for 1 can of Lime paint only to have "Buying for 3 ref" in the comments.

You know on Autpost that you can report people for that, right?

You know on Autpost that you can report people for that, right?

I know. Unfortunately they don't seem to enforce that rule that often.

- People who add you to ask "how much?>" and then say "but its only worth ___ on backpack.tf, look i can show u the price, (link to a strange suggestion that i probably made)" after i tell them my price

- plz

- people who confuse buying with selling

- people that add you for item offers

- people who go offline exactly 1 minute after posting / bumping a trade (ex: bumped 23 mins ago // last online 21 mins, 56 secs ago)

- autobump

- people who follow backpack.tf like a bible

and tbh i get really mad if the person im adding doesnt respond within 5 minutes

- people who go offline exactly 1 minute after posting / bumping a trade (ex: bumped 23 mins ago // last online 21 mins, 56 secs ago)

Better yet. They make a trade and you add them within a minute of it being posted but they don't respond AND continue posting new trades while ignoring your trade request until they have already sold it.

• Like 1

autposters

people who can't read notes

people who overvalue their crap unusuals

people who think i want their crap unusuals

people who don't give me auction karma even after we traded for what was in the auction (andy)

people who spam my trade with "OMG SO NICE" and doesn't offer

people who randomly add me to sell me something

people who add me to sell me something from my buying trades then changes their price

people who add me instead of trading with my buy now bot

people who overvalue their special vintages, stranges w/parts, hats w/paints

people who add me to attempt to scam me

Begging is my #1 pet peeve. I always get people begging for free shit and begging for me to sell them a unusual for a few keys/metal.

I also hate:

-People who randomly add me and try to sell me shit unusuals

-People who cant read notes

-Being accused of scamming/sharking because I want more than what bp.tf lists it as

When trades have absurd "do not add me unless ______" requirements.  

When people add you, you accept immediately and say "Hi," and they don't reply, or they reply "one sec"

When people mistake the "no comments on prices" rule as permission to completely disregard basic manners.  "My trade, my prices, so fuck you, I will report you dumb fucks who can't read."  Oy. 

When people write entire paragraphs and bury the price somewhere in the paragraph...

FUCKER, just list the item and the price....damnit