What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

Pretty unimpressive flame bait. You could do better.

I could do better, but why should I? People like you are already part of the Hive Mind, and have to find out for yourselves how silly you look (as an understatement.)  Hopefully it's sooner rather than later for you and the others, I'm pretty damned sick of horrendous brony meme sprays. 

• Like 1

Highballers, especially people who report every single offer they don't like.

I don't know what the admins are thinking when they actually hide them.

Pretty unimpressive flame bait. You could do better.

not flamebait. mlp got famous by the same points as you listed. and i said so because it grinds my gears

People that list buyer trades for an item and making it look like they are paying the high end, but put in the notes that they are actually buying for less.

• Like 1

People who suggest prices for unusuals that were sold just once / sharked / massively overpaid for.

People who suggest prices for items and use obvious quicksells as proof.

This.

People that say things like "Its for a friend that has cancer" or "I got scammed" when trying to get you to sell for significantly less. I could care less if you were scammed, it's your own fault for being stupid. And anyone that uses cancer, or any other terminal illness, as a reason to get free/cheap stuff in a game deserves to be hit by a semi.

• Like 7

People who suggest prices for unusuals that were sold just once / sharked / massively overpaid for.

People who suggest prices for items and use obvious quicksells as proof.

This.

If you complain about backpack.tf unusual pricing so much. why don't you just not use it

I don't use it, but i don't rant/whine about it

When people are fucking racist to me for no apparent reason. This guy read 1 line of my trades notes, and missed all the highlighted and underlined parts.

ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: hi
Your state is set to Offline.
[VNMP]Donzy is now Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
Connected again and rejoined chat.
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf has changed their name to ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood.
[VNMP]Donzy is now Online.
[VNMP]Donzy: i need razorback and dead ringer
You have accepted the trade request from [VNMP]Donzy.
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: 1 scrap each
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: oh wait -_-
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: did you read my trade notes?
[VNMP]Donzy: yes
[VNMP]Donzy: 2 wep=1 scrap
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: and where was the trade where i said that?
[VNMP]Donzy: i mean 1scrap=2weps
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: where was that trade?
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: link me
[VNMP]Donzy: stupid chinnese
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: what?
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: lol, you didnt even read the notes
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: plus, i never made a trade selling my weapons, you randomly added me to buy stuff
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: bye fucker, and enjoy it when i make your backpack value go down (suggestor on bp.tf)

When people are fucking racist to me for no apparent reason. This guy read 1 line of my trades notes, and missed all the highlighted and underlined parts.

ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: hi
Your state is set to Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
Connected again and rejoined chat.
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ | Bazaar.tf has changed their name to ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood.
[VNMP]Donzy is now Online.
[VNMP]Donzy: i need razorback and dead ringer
You have accepted the trade request from [VNMP]Donzy.
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: 1 scrap each
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: oh wait -_-
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: did you read my trade notes?
[VNMP]Donzy: yes
[VNMP]Donzy: 2 wep=1 scrap
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: and where was the trade where i said that?
[VNMP]Donzy: i mean 1scrap=2weps
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: where was that trade?
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: link me
[VNMP]Donzy: stupid chinnese
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: what?
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: lol, you didnt even read the notes
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: plus, i never made a trade selling my weapons, you randomly added me to buy stuff
ThatOtherChiggaâ„¢ S>U.Brotherhood: bye fucker, and enjoy it when i make your backpack value go down (suggestor on bp.tf)

Well, I doubt that you'll see that too often, never really seen people bitching at Chinese people where I live, and the immediate small region I live in has a larger than normal Asian (and by extension Chinese) population.  They don't like Hispanics/Latinos, though.

Well, I doubt that you'll see that too often, never really seen people bitching at Chinese people where I live, and the immediate small region I live in has a larger than normal Asian (and by extension Chinese) population.  They don't like Hispanics/Latinos, though.

where do you live?

where do you live?

An affluent part of Northern VA with many Asians and many Hispanics/Latinos.  Been on the west coast and all along the East coast before, and while there might be some bitching about Asians on the West Coast to a degree, I've never seen it on the East.  Do you happen to live on the West Coast by any chance (if you are in the US?)

Justin Carter is still sitting in jail for some bullshit reasons. All because some overly sensitive Canadian (no offense Brad or any other neighbors of the North) took an incredibly crude sarcastic joke too literal and sent the feds after him. 

Use a bp.tf suggestion to threaten another trader.....shows how manipulative bp.tf can be. And how chigga thinks bptf suggestor is a thing and all mighty powerful with his suggestions

Bronies.

Come on. I've seen the show. It's terrible.

Now, I've seen shows that I don't like that I understand some people liking, (like Breaking Bad), but it's a little girls' show. 

Furthermore, I don't care if you watch the show. Watch it as much as you like, but don't set your name to [brony]RAINBOW DASH and shit like that. I watched The Office and enjoyed it. I don't set my name to Michael Scott and go around saying "that's what she said". Well, I don't do the former, at least. :P

To cleverpun:

Don't call Family Guy a poorly written show when you have your signature full of My Little Pony stuff. I'm not a fan of the show (Family Guy) myself, but that's really hypocritical. It's an incredibly poorly written show, both of them, in my opinion.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

When people cross the road diagonally.

Just cross the road and then change direction. Quit making cars wait for longer than they have to.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep. We all have them. Just things about traders, the trading system, trading websites, steam, and other things that just annoy us. A lot.

One of mine is when people abbreviate stuff for no reason. For example: "yeh, I wanted to buy BBB"

This just leaves me guessing what in the heck he wants, when he could have just typed it out...

What are some of your trading pet peeves?