What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears?...

...when people say "price is firm" though they are clearly taking offers lower than their price.

When people add me for no reason.. or to be my friend..

And when people can't read. or when they offer let's say 5.33 when i already got offered 5.44...

When people rdm on ttt

People that have trades up for months and months, leaving it there inactive with autobump.

Also people that take offers on their items but never accept an offer.

Family guy, and other vapid, poorly constructed things that still manage to become popular

much like mlp.

but ill list some things that grind my gears:

1. 25 year old guys loving mlp to death

2. fixing things that isnt broken, i.e tf2op and jagex with runescape

3. girls that love being in the center, but hate and bash you when you dont agnolish them.

4. jobs that seek employees which requires you to have worked for like a year but calls themselves "entry lvl"

5. when people only contact me when they are in dire need of help, i.e fixing a computer but never talks to me otherwise.

6. people that expect you to help them, but dont even say thank you when you've helped them.

7. when my mom says "get a job already" like its so easy to get a job with 15% of swedens youngsters being unemployed.

• Like 2

much like map.

but ill list some things that grind my gears:

1. 25 year old guys loving map to death

2. fixing things that inst broken, i.e tf2op and Jagger with run escape

3. girls that love being in the center, but hate and bash you when you font magnolia them.

4. jobs that seek employees which requires you to have worked for like a year but calls themselves "entry ll"

5. when people only contact me when they are in dire need of help, i.e fixing a computer but never talks to me otherwise.

6. people that expect you to help them, but font even say thank you when you've helped them.

7. when my mom says "get a job already" like its so easy to get a job with 15% of swedes youngsters being unemployed.

what happens when you have auto correct

oh and people overpricing there new shit effects

"overcloaked ketche for scorching mullet pl0x"

• Like 5

People actually see trades on bazaar? 

they do when you have something interesting to sell.

http://bazaar.tf/trade/243793 i advise you to auction those items, auctions are a good place to get rid of painted items and stranges w/parts 

they do when you have something interesting to sell.

http://bazaar.tf/trade/243793 i advise you to auction those items, auctions are a good place to get rid of painted items and stranges w/parts

I don't even remember those items are in my bp. I can sell them faster on outpost. I'm only focused on selling things worth making a trade for.

Pretty unimpressive flame bait. You could do better.

I'll admit I was into the show about two years ago, but looking back on the whole affair, it was peer pressure from a lot of fedora-toting, neckbeard-growing dudes online (sorry for the stereotypes, but I've found that for 70% or more of bronies I've met, it's a true statement) that all decided that it would be interesting to watch a girls' show, who convinced me to watch it (and like it.)  I had no idea I was a laughing stock, watching a rather poorly-written, icky-sweet cartoon show CORRECTLY aimed towards the 6-10 year old female demographic.  Grinds my gears that people can still go around and pretend that it's a fandom that should exist.  Grinds my gears that that people think it's normal.

Go on and enjoy your show, but ick, still grinds my gears to this day.  The huge and maymay-laced signature you tote brings bad vibes.

Speaking of MLP

a large gaggle of my IRL friends and classmates went and watched the movie on my birthday.

They made a movie? :L