Teeird's Advent Calender (plus my good bye from tf2)

Teeird

good luck in csgo, i tried it, wasnt that great for me, couldnt figure out how to make profit(all i got was lowballs)

why can't swaveboard be the one who leaves

^^^^^^^^

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you stay around the forums please. And tf2confidential and your rants at steamrep and outpost shall never be forgotten for they contained much wisdom.

I hope I win, not for any monetary value but for sentimental value as an object to remember you by

I've actually been interested in dabbling more in cs:go trading  (I did a little bit when some guy in a pub gave me a pile of random stuff for some weps), what would you recommend I do to get started  (without owning the game :v )

You make CS:GO trading sound so good compared to TF2 trading

All the illiterate people from CSGO Lounge adding you for things you weren't selling or offering things you weren't asking for make me die a little bit inside.

flipping stickered items for a few cents profit whoop whoop

although one time I did sell an item I got for 10 cents for $1.40

I quit TF2 trading as well, but not getting into anything else

Just gonna apply for admin on this GMod server, play some of the games I bought with my keys, and cash out, like I have been for a month

So yeah, thanks for doing this and see ya around...I s'pose

Update: If you're a selected winner, once you receive your item I want you to say something nice on the forums, something completely down to earth and sweet. Whether it's about someone or everyone on here, something in your life, how something impacts your life, ANYTHING. Make it long, make it great, make it fun.

Update: If you're a selected winner, once you receive your item I want you to say something nice on the forums, something completely down to earth and sweet. Whether it's about someone or everyone on here, something in your life, how something impacts your life, ANYTHING. Make it long, make it great, make it fun.

"make it fun" Shrek is love, Shrek is life parody is k?

Archived