Teeird's Advent Calender (plus my good bye from tf2)

Teeird

I want to give back to the community, so I'm hosting an advent calender event for the community. Starting December 5th I'll give out one item per day until Christmas. These items may not hold a lot of value, but they were my personal collection, the only items I cared about in TF2. The final item given out is my first unusual I unboxed.

You can find all the items on page 38.

f0029a4da0.png

I'm quitting TF2, to cut any potential drama, I'm quitting because of four reasons. Steamrep, TF2Outpost, lack of profit, and how toxic the community is about item histories, enough of that. I jumped to CSGO and I have none of those problems. I'll be using TF2 as a profit machine from CSGO conversions, but I'm just exiting the scene.

I'll be honest, I quit TF2 day trading the moment I got banned on SourceOP + TF2OP back in 2012. My banishment was only the start of a real career though, from there I learned about connections, networking, and building ways to trade without the use of forums, so those really helped me in the long run. I was unbanned on Outpost late 2013 because of a technical reason, my unbanner said I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. A year and a half down the drain. A few months after that I was unbanned on SourceOP, but SOP is more dead than Chernobyl so I don't really care.

I don't really open up to my personal life in forums, but lately quite a few things haven't been going in my favor, few of which were because of fucking dumb things I did. So instead of being an Ebenezer Scrooge, I wanted to give away everything that actually meant something to me in TF2, I really hope you all enjoy this.

I will still be active on the forums to talk to you all (and that there's a small csgo sub part), so don't worry.

Everyone is qualified, just post here, let's talk and stuff :D

(I wrote this in a few minutes, will prob edit with more stuff later on, it's late and I haven't slept yet)

I love you all. I don't say that enough.

Everyday by Dec 5th I'll be giving out one item in order to a random forum member, however it isn't possible for you to win two items.

WINNER OF THE TAUNT: PUDDINGKIP. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Update: If you're a selected winner, once you receive your item I want you to say something nice on the thread, something completely down to earth and sweet. Whether it's about someone or everyone on here, something in your life, how something impacts your life, ANYTHING. Make it long, make it great, make it fun.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to give back to the community, so I'm hosting an advent calender event for the community. Starting November 5th I'll give out one item per day until Christmas. 

I am going to assume you mean december 5th.

This some good shit you doin, Teeird. Stuff like this inspired me to do my own uncraftable raffle.

Good story, too. Lots of personal growth and such.

I intend to expand on that too, a few paragraphs isn't enough :/

You're making the right choice Teeird. More profit means ez lyfe. I would join you in the CS:GO profit spree (Like I can even profit on tf2), but I still have some goals to settle.

Kinda nice to give away this things. Not as extravagant and great as Bob's, but it's better sentimentally.

P.S. inb4 oppurtunity taking scrubs join in :D, unless you allow them of course.

P.S.S Do you still even play tf2?

You're making the right choice Teeird. More profit means ez lyfe. I would join you in the CS:GO profit spree (Like I can even profit on tf2), but I still have some goals to settle.

Kinda nice to give away this things. Not as extravagant and great as Bob's, but it's better sentimentally.

P.S. inb4 oppurtunity taking scrubs join in :D, unless you allow them of course.

P.S.S Do you still even play tf2?

Yeah, I realize that. But the way I see it is if you're only interested in giveaways because of how many 0s are in the value for said giveaway, you're in it for the wrong reasons. That's why I chose to giveaway items that had meaning to me, rather 10 earbuds or something. I just wish I still had my awesome level 0 camera beard to giveaway, only a handful of those exist, and it would have been awesome to give out. Sorta regret selling it for 3 buds.

I'm willing to offer trade advice for anyone on the forums, that isn't something I do for anyone though. I greatly value trade secrets, that's what makes you money. But for here? We're all a big family, and I take care of family.

Once on a blue moon, usually if my brother wants to play with me or an event is happening like Scream Fortress.

• Administrators

If I am not mistaken, you have said your goodbye once before. I guess you decided to do this again but with giveaway.

See you around Teerid. Glad to see that you will still be on forums.

Thanks for the great giveaway! ^_^

• Administrators

Good luck with csgo trading(even though your luck is extremely high, I cry everytime ;c;)

And thanks for the giveaway~ â¤

His luck is always high, whether in Tf2 or CSGO, I don't know how and why but it is.  :ph34r:

Take this for one of countless of examples... http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53251cd14dd7b834288b4568

But you'll still be around in these forums to get mad about bets not going your way in cs:go, though, right? I think you are a pretty stand up guy and it would be a shame if you left the forums.

• Administrators

cs:go.tf? or nah?

Who knows, it will most likely happen, if not now later.

But csgo api is shit at the moment. 

Archived