backpack.tf automatic help thread

Brad Pitt

i think i know how to do this step:http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/46354-guide-how-to-find-the-steam-identity-secret-on-an-android-phone/

before doing that hey does anybuddy know how to root my LG-G4 phone, and do i have to unlock the bootloader inorder to root my phone

details:

Model Number: LG-H812

IMEI:359803065831996

android version 6.0

kernel version: 3.1084

build number: mra58k

Can anyone help me out with this? I'll give 20 Trading cards to anyone who can solve this problem for me!

8gm5SY8.png?1

EDIT : I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION. If you get this screen you need to update to the latest version of node.js (v6.10.3 worked for me)  

Credit goes to hold my beer and watch this: https://steamcommuni...om/id/phenompak

Idk where to post this but it seems like help goes here.

So uh i've been running backpack.tf for a couple of days now and it's accepted multiple trade offers, but i don't have any badge on my profile?

Just wondering how long it takes to update xD thanks.

Can anyone help me out with this? I'll give 20 Trading cards to anyone who can solve this problem for me!

8gm5SY8.png?1

EDIT : I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION. If you get this screen you need to update to the latest version of node.js (v6.10.3 worked for me)  

Credit goes to hold my beer and watch this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/phenompak

how i classlisting 1 of the same item and he can sell all?

i mean i classlisting 1 reinforce robot part and i have 100, how users can buy more?

Im having an issue using Automatic.

My bot will not accept trades at all unless they are gifts.

When i get an offer i get the errror "unable to login" and have to manually aceept the trade.

EDIT: some are being accepted some arent

Could it be that the session is lost because im signing into my phone in another location to poat classifieds?

Hi, I'm installing bp.tf automatic but when I enter my password it does anything. I can't press enter.

I've heard about this error before. You probably only downloaded the latest version ending at -all. For that to work you need to have node.js installed already. You can find links here (easy install for linux + max has the link to node): https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic

If you haven't already please do so.

I've heard about this error before. You probably only downloaded the latest version ending at -all. For that to work you need to have node.js installed already. You can find links here (easy install for linux + max has the link to node): https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic

If you haven't already please do so.

I already have it, but I also tried reinstalling it. Nothing.

It happens only with 1.3.1+ version, but I can't use anymore the 1.3.0 v.

Someone posted the same issue here: https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic/issues/225/cant-type-password 

I already have it, but I also tried reinstalling it. Nothing.

It happens only with 1.3.1+ version, but I can't use anymore the 1.3.0 v.

Someone posted the same issue here: https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic/issues/225/cant-type-password 

I can only suggest reinstalling automatic then. Download 1.3.0, then download 1.3.2 and replace the old files.

• Like 1

I can only suggest reinstalling automatic then. Download 1.3.0, then download 1.3.2 and replace the old files.

Oh, maybe it works. I can finally join, I'll test it. Thanks!

I recently put up some sell orders on backpack.tf and when someone went to buy it, the bot declined it said, "Invalid items or something like that, but when the manually checked the trade everything was right. Any ideas on why this happens?

Are bots supposed to not accept. A buy order if the seller adds too little metal?

Example: bot buying item for 1.33 but seller puts up 1.22 of bots metal but bot doesnt accept.

Is this intended?

I recently put up some sell orders on backpack.tf and when someone went to buy it, the bot declined it said, "Invalid items or something like that, but when the manually checked the trade everything was right. Any ideas on why this happens?

Same thing to me, maybe it's the currency exchange?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Can automatic bot understand the difference between uncraftable and craftable items or it treats both same?

Yes it can differentiate them. Automatic use the "Id" each item has, not the name.

Backpack.tf Automatic Buy Orders.

If we enable Backpack.tf Automatic Buying. What is the Limit of Buy Orders. Will it keep buying an item till the listing is up or Can we fix the limit on buying an item.

Yes it can differentiate them. Automatic use the "Id" each item has, not the name.

Thank you for the help!

Also 2 questions more,

1. Do i have to make multitiple listings for one thing to sell it twice or more? ie To sell 5 tour of duty tickets, you have to make 5 listings or is 1 enough?

2. How to fix problem where bot miscounts? ie When i try to sell key for 29 ref then it sometimes counts as 28.99 and skips the offer.

i think i know how to do this step:http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/46354-guide-how-to-find-the-steam-identity-secret-on-an-android-phone/

before doing that hey does anybuddy know how to root my LG-G4 phone, and do i have to unlock the bootloader inorder to root my phone

details:

Model Number: LG-H812

IMEI:359803065831996

android version 6.0

kernel version: 3.1084

build number: mra58k

FFS! its been about a month. do anyone know how to root my LG G4  android phone or rather lead me where to find articles  in order to find steam identity_secret

FFS! its been about a month. do anyone know how to root my LG G4  android phone or rather lead me where to find articles  in order to find steam identity_secret

@kelvin

Kelvin Try googling Kingoroot. You can use Kingoroot to Root your Phone. In case you need steps for rooting. You can search on youtube Kingoroot. I hope it helps.

Thank you for the help!

Also 2 questions more,

1. Do i have to make multitiple listings for one thing to sell it twice or more? ie To sell 5 tour of duty tickets, you have to make 5 listings or is 1 enough?

2. How to fix problem where bot miscounts? ie When i try to sell key for 29 ref then it sometimes counts as 28.99 and skips the offer.

1. You have to make 5, because each item has its own id, you have to list all of them.

2. meh, no real way to fix it, wait till the next version maybe they fix the bug

@kelvin

Kelvin Try googling Kingoroot. You can use Kingoroot to Root your Phone. In case you need steps for rooting. You can search on youtube Kingoroot. I hope it helps.

i tried that it does not work, goes to 90% and it failed

1. You have to make 5, because each item has its own id, you have to list all of them.

2. meh, no real way to fix it, wait till the next version maybe they fix the bug

Thank you for the help!