backpack.tf automatic help thread

Brad Pitt

Hello! 

Correct incoming offer, sent offer,   all trade and market confirmations not accept!

identity_secret correct

- bp.tf automatic v1.3.0

- node.js v6.9.5 and v6.10.0

- win 7 x64

Example:

Manual Confirm incoming offer:

post-14865-0-13167800-1490206959_thumb.png

The problem was in the settings local time and time zone!

• 3 weeks later...

the programm itself works for me.

But i would to root my Galaxy S4 which im not gonna do or do the install older version of steam trick which i dont want to do either.

So, i still have old Alt Accs with 2000 bp slots each. i will use one of those accounts instead of my main. Better for space reason anyway

I will get mysself a new sim card and a new phone and run the bot on my notebook or a Remote Desktop server (didnt decide yet)

So i wanted to ask if you guys know a cheap android  phone that can be rooted easily in order to get that security code out.

Its only usage is to be the atuentificator of the bot. No other usage so it can be cheap as fuck. But it should be easy to root / common as well.

Any tipps?

the programm itself works for me.

But i would to root my Galaxy S4 which im not gonna do or do the install older version of steam trick which i dont want to do either.

So, i still have old Alt Accs with 2000 bp slots each. i will use one of those accounts instead of my main. Better for space reason anyway

I will get mysself a new sim card and a new phone and run the bot on my notebook or a Remote Desktop server (didnt decide yet)

So i wanted to ask if you guys know a cheap android  phone that can be rooted easily in order to get that security code out.

Its only usage is to be the atuentificator of the bot. No other usage so it can be cheap as fuck. But it should be easy to root / common as well.

Any tipps?

I'd recommend this. https://www.amazon.com/BLU-Advance-5-0-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B018IZ0VLQ/ref=pd_cp_107_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B018IZ0VLQ&pd_rd_r=43MSXMDF85RE568YK2NQ&pd_rd_w=heaaU&pd_rd_wg=Ppj1d&psc=1&refRID=43MSXMDF85RE568YK2NQif you live in us. I used it for the same purpose as you. I rooted with the kingoroot which is: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/one-click-root-tool-android-2-x-5-0-t3107461

Just to let you know, after rooting the kingroot thing leaves some junk in the phone, if you dont mind that, this should work

Oh shit im a total idiot.

Actually i got an old smartphone i once baught as replacement.

Just China Crap

This one https://www.amazon.de/THL-3G-Smartphone-Vertrag-Display-Android/dp/B018M2D2MA/ref=sr_1_25?s=telephone&ie=UTF8&qid=1491931924&sr=1-25&keywords=android+smartphone

Can i root that?

Try it with this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/one-click-root-tool-android-2-x-5-0-t3107461

Just download the app and its a one click root, and again, it will leave behind some junk on your device if it successfully roots it.

Hey, Root worked :)

Btw, i just saw i can use one phone number for multiple accounts?

Can i just use the same phone number i use on my 1st account for this one?

Will my original account then get trade banned for 7 days?

Yes you can use your original (s4) number on here, only if it isn't on your previous account. But to use 2 accounts on 1 number i think only desktop authenticator can do that

how i can sell many items as one?

I mean i always need to sell 1 1 but i want to create sell for 1 item and the same item will aceppt too

Alright i got everything setupincluding identity secret. Now it will tak4e 7 days befiore escrow 1 day ban goes away. Can i test if it works alrady now?

i did a buy order on bp.tf life support system for 2.22 ref then send that offer from my main to my botted alt.

The programm says error cannot check escrow time. Is this normal since i still need to wait those 7 days?

Again:

21:17:20 - info: [U:1:95228884] Offer XH1WYG received from 76561198055494612
21:17:21 - info: [U:1:95228884] Offer XH1WYG doesn't offer enough metal (required = 0.05, given = 0), skipping.
21:17:21 - info: [U:1:95228884] Offer XH1WYG Offer details:
Asked: 0.05 ref  (Non-Craftable The Axtinguisher)
Offered:  (The Boston Basher)

Have buy orders enabled.

Current backpack.tf price of keys is 26.88 ref.

It works correctly for buying keys at the backpack.tf price of 26.88 ref per key. ie: I have a buy order set up for keys at 26.88 ref. The offer comes in offering 1 key and taking 26.88 ref from my backpack and backpack automatic accepts the offer correctly.

BUT if I change the buy order to buy keys at 27 ref, backpack automatic skips the offer.

Details are:

22:16:14 - info: [u:1:128965251] Offer XNQFSA received from 76561198089230979
22:16:15 - info: [u:1:128965251] Offer XNQFSA doesn't offer enough metal (required = 27, given = 26.88), skipping.
22:16:15 - info: [u:1:128965251] Offer XNQFSA Offer details:
Asked: 27 ref  (Refined Metal x27)
Offered: 1 key 26.88 ref  (Mann Co. Supply Crate Key)

I assume this is bug?

Edit: More weird behaviour? After removing my buy order, backpack automatic still accepts an offer of a key automatically for 26.88 ref (or below)?? wtf?

Probably a bit late to say this but you can reuse phone numbers between accounts and just use the desktop authenticator https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamDesktopAuthenticator

Edit: If you're comfortable with NodeJS/don't have windows you can do this

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/53231-guide-retrieving-identity-secret-and-shared-secret-the-hard-way-linuxmac/

Hey,

I recently installed this and It won't automatically confirm my trades. I "accepts" the trade and then I have to manually confirm the trade. Wojciech has told me to have a look at some numbers like sentry etc. We noticed I didn't have a Identity_Secret Number and to find it I need to get it off my authenticator. I'm currently using Bluestacks which is a type of Desktop authenticator. So If anyone can help me find and enter that number I'd be pleased.

Thanks.

P.S I'm not technically minded so I suck at most technical things.

Hi, my bot is up for a week now and running without any problems which is great.

But im getting extremly annoying smelting 100 refs i8nto recs and then scraps every day.

Is there any way that this is done automatically as well

I cannot set the bot up on my Mac. The instructions don't seems to work for me. Can someone help me out? I made a thread for this already on the forums here :/

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah automatic has been disabled until we figure out what the issue was.

Edit: Version 1.3.2 is now available that should have fixed all the issues.

If anyone can be kind enough to guide me through getting automatic running on VPS would be really appreciated. I am having some issues getting it start due to errors. 

It would be faster if you add me, doing it through forums would be a slow process.