Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also if I could ask for a ST FT M4 Guardian that would be sik

Changing mine to a StatTrack P200 FN Ocean Foam or StatTrack FT or BS Glock Water Elemental, whichever one is cheaper por favor senior bobo

http://backpack.tf/u/76561198098487606 - This guys N&B Trashman. -Gifted by you to make sure I never trade it-

Btw very Generous of you :P

-Blue

Edit: Changed it

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23873618- Here is the Trashman now. I its not in his inventory its on the SCM.

Alternatives (In order) but mainly really want the Trashman: Either Gifted by you. (I did make these after the Deadline because of the fact that my hat just went off the market and I can't find it anywhere.)

Any effect Grenadier Softcap

Genuine Horace

Aussie FaN

How about a Strange Machina, nerd?

Or if you're feeling extra generous, a Purple Energy Ol' Geezer.

oh you greedy naughty child

Thanks for being Santa :P

I would LOVE YOU 4EVAH if you could get me a SF Huntsman :3

Gifted would be awesome too!

If not, Merry Christmas to erry'bahdy round here :D

Thanks SantaBob ^^

Ho ho ho kids.

It's not even Halloween yet, and I've barely been here for 2 months, but I've been planning this for a few days now and I might as well.

Leave your holiday wish here, and maybe, when Christmas comes, if you've been a good boy/girl/bucket, you'll get your wish.

Rules:

1. While I'm pretty chill, there is still 3 months until Christmas. There's that much time to get on the naughty list. Be nice.

2. Steamrep marked for scamming, fencing, hijacking, phishing, etc, you're out. Everyone else I'll look at case-by-case.

3. Gifts can be as low as 1 weapon to as high as one bud. Try to keep it reasonable. Gift wrap adds into this cost, I'm not going to make you pay for your own gift.

4. Please try to make clear exactly what you want, gifted or not, named or not, that kind of thing.

5. Make sure it's reasonable to get. The #1 AWP has been missing for 3 years, I can't help you with something like that.

Naughty List:

People on this list have done something bad enough to be exclude from future presents.

- Mapleman10

- Water Salesman

Thanks for doing this Bobsplosion, your so nice to be doing this for the forums

As you said, 3 months is a long time, are we allowed to change our request or is it final?

~Thanks again

The truth about Cleverpun's gender

A Terrorblade Arcana would be lovely <3 if you wanted to go the extra mile, with the black gem would be amazing.

Thanks for doing this Bobsplosion, your so nice to be doing this for the forums

As you said, 3 months is a long time, are we allowed to change our request or is it final?

~Thanks again

I'm actually going to be working on some of the harder gifts right away. If things change, let me know asap.

I just want to sit on santa's lap

Mmmmm a Strange Ein. Totally have been needing one for a long time now. But aren't we forgetting about the SPOOKY SCARY SKELE--

No, sorry. Not today. Meeeeerry Christmas!

Whoops, I know I already just asked for a Strange Ein, but something else occurred to me: could I get a Schaudenfreude to go with this? I'd never want to inconvenience you, though. So, since I imagine your budget is tight already, don't worry about it if it's gonna be a problem.

I'm really not sure if another key is a big difference on top of everything else, but I'm always poor, and it seems like a big deal. So I like to be sure of these things.

Moved because of new roolz, but sorry I can't figure out how to delete the newest post. Hope it ain't too annoying, but this should be the last you hear from me.

(And also maybe Conga plz don't hurt me Bobbo I promise this is the last one, I praaamise. Just so many things I remember, y'know? I know it's still one of the cheaper requests on this thread, but I still feel bad.)

Archived