Santa Bob's Wishlist

Bobsplosion

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooo~ Then I can (hopefully) get what i wished for. I thought he stopped a while ago.

Didn't you spam the forums just to get your post count up? 

I personally asked Bob and he said he isn't doing anymore.

good to know, thnx

rest in peace wishlist thread (and maybe some hopes/dreams), will see you when this gets necro'ed in a few months

Didn't you spam the forums just to get your post count up? 

Lol, not as much as others did, I was missing like 5 post. But hell, living in the past never helped anyone.

I personally asked Bob and he said he isn't doing anymore.

thats his choice. Im suprised people are still going on about this. Just let him be

thats his choice. Im suprised people are still going on about this. Just let him be

I agree. It was very nice of him to even do this. Even if he only did give away one gift, it was still very generous.

rip in dreams ;~;

EDIT: Hmm... Seems like Choccie suddenly has a large amount of keys outta nowhere... ;3

I don't think those keys are from bob :P

I think chocolate is/was heading the deliveries, but http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/19853-santa-bobs-wishlist/page-34  she did say it's still going on, dunno if we were being messed with

I was kidding about that lol

I think it's over though Bob hasn't given an official statement. I only got ~14 buds to work with in the first place & so many people requested bud gifts.

Any keys/pure you see in my bp atm aren't from Bob, they're from my Trophy Belts. 

I think it's over though Bob hasn't given an official statement. I only got ~14 buds to work with in the first place & so many people requested bud gifts.

Any keys/pure you see in my bp atm aren't from Bob, they're from my Trophy Belts. 

Why do you play with me emotions like dis ;.;...

;-;

hence my skepticism at the end with "dunno if we were being messed with" :>

but thanks for the response :>  and thanks to you and bob for doing all that

• Administrators

Locking this because none of the past 30 to 50 comments had anything to do with this, plus the event is long over (Thank you Bob for doing this), if Bob wishes to reopen this, please send me a PM. 

Archived