This Day in History

Punishment_Fatal

Idk, I just felt like creating this, but this is a thread where we'll note the most important things that happened on a certain day. For example:

This day in history (9/28) the #1 Stogie was bought for 20 Buds and the #420 Stogie was bought for a Beams TC. Twas a fake sale.

Watch him make up the loss in 1 day and laugh at all of you when he gets another Beams TC and more. :P

I would give my BP away to the Forum Users if this happens.

So whenever something fantastic happens we post it here with the day? Sounds quite daily

Well, things that are not really ordinary (E.G. a Smoking Bunsen Brave sold for a Time Warp Samur-Eye).

wait did that actually happen

It was just an example of something that would fit here. Another example would be a Burning Samur-Eye being unboxed or something like that.

It was just an example of something that would fit here. Another example would be a Burning Samur-Eye being unboxed or something like that.

oh 

thank god

a real life example would be the sunbeams cone that sold for like $200

I didn't realise the saying 'a fool and his money are easily parted' had a clause where the foolishness is directly proportional to the amount of money involved.

Bobsplosion....

That guy brought the craft #1 scotch saver....now ill never have the set *crie*

As far as I know the majority of #1s are still trapped in HLAs backpack, never to see the light of day. ;-;

Archived