[Script] Steam Trade Offer Enhancer

HusKy

Kk, just making sure I'm still #1 on current listings. Also steam inventory helper can see every website you go on. Youtube.com, paypal.com, Cornhub, ect. 

1 minute ago, Brewski425 said:

Kk, just making sure I'm still #1 on current listings. Also steam inventory helper can see every website you go on. Youtube.com, paypal.com, Cornhub, ect. 

Incorrect.  It can see every website you visit on that profile where SIH is installedHave a profile that only visits SCM and SIH can only see SCM.

So if I use just chrome and have SIH as an extensions on the default chrome profile, it will still beable to read everything I do, right? As long as I'm still on the default profile

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2018 at 6:20 AM, Brewski425 said:

So if I use just chrome and have SIH as an extensions on the default chrome profile, it will still beable to read everything I do, right? As long as I'm still on the default profile

Hi Brewski... may I ask how you're doing your 'mass listing'? Or was it just manually, by hand? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2018 at 12:45 PM, naknak said:

Meanwhile, Husky's script is installed on my main Chrome profile and I use it every day.

🍻

5 years later and this thing still works like a charm. I'm shocked tbh.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@HusKy New Summer sale update has bugged the script I think. Atleast it is bugged for me. The incoming offers and sent offers option on right hand side have gone way down to the bottom of the page. Is it only on my end or someone else facing this issue. Issue is coming up in firefox and chrome. The trade offers remain at the top of the page but to check incoming offers and sent offers one has to scroll way down to the bottom.

trade offers issue.png

On 6/26/2020 at 7:36 AM, Bunny said:

@HusKy New Summer sale update has bugged the script I think. Atleast it is bugged for me. The incoming offers and sent offers option on right hand side have gone way down to the bottom of the page. Is it only on my end or someone else facing this issue. Issue is coming up in firefox and chrome. The trade offers remain at the top of the page but to check incoming offers and sent offers one has to scroll way down to the bottom.

trade offers issue.png

This is a Steam bug. It happens even without any script installed.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:36 AM, Bunny said:

New Summer sale update has bugged the script I think

Doesn't it take a couple of seconds to disable the script (or ***Monkey) and check?

@D.Alex I have been using the script for way too long now. Maybe that is why disabling the script never came to my mind. Last time when there was a Mozilla firefox update that update bugged the script. I posted about it last time as well. I was under the same impression that maybe it is a similar thing this time as well and will be fixed with a tweak but didn't know it was from steam side. I just disabled the script and checked. Thanks for letting me know it is steam side thing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This also works with Opera GX, just download the "Install Chrome Extensions" extension, and then from Opera GX just go to the "Chrome Web Store" and then download it from there.

Edit: You also have to download it on Chrome, you can just download the "Open in Chrome" extension or just download it in Chrome.

• 6 months later...

Hey, I am getting a problem when I try and download the javascript. This image keeps showing up, I have also updated my Java after trying to download the script installer twice.
image.png.89abcc84efaca084a3dc3f951a3e7e6b.png 

I also have the tampermonkey google chrome extension added, not sure if I even need that but it didn't seem to affect the outcome of the java script now download, as I already tried downloading it once before adding the tampermonkey extension.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, TheUnknown said:

Hello! I'm new here. Could someone please tell me if this method still works? Thanks!

Yes, I'm still using the Trade offer enhancer and History bastard. Follow the installation guide and it will work smoothly for you