[Script] Steam Trade Offer Enhancer

HusKy

Currently doesn't show uncrafts/gifted items but I'm planning to add support for this as soon as I'm finished with more important projects. :)

• Like 2

HusKy, thank you for your script - it's very useful.

I have added some offhand modifications to it.

1) quick buttons for keys/refs/metal filtering

2) metal sum counted in summary

3) number entered in the box is saved between sessions

4) 'reverse add' button, to put items in reverse order from the bottom of backpack

If someone interested - http://pastebin.com/0tahhZDR (not tested in Firefox)

So that's my feature request)

post-14688-0-22561700-1417199258_thumb.png

Can't wait to see his modifications being merged in the main branch! (Or alternatively someone with coding skills confirming that it's fully ok to install his script instead :D)

• 1 month later...

I love this script, makes creating offers to fast moving items (omg keys) a breeze.

I'll see if I can contribute some stuff that I want to see implemented :)

BTW, this script doesn't seem to work on Firefox with Scriptish.

[SteamTradeOfferEnhancer@localhost] ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

So I manually include jQuery, the error went away and the new elements showed up, but the buttons didn't do anything and no errors showed up either. I wonder what the deal is here.

Personally I have never used Scriptish before. I might have a look at this in the next few days. I already have some new features planned but I haven't had much time to update and got lazy once all the features I needed worked :D

On the Inventory History page, getting the images from the "given" items seems a bit harder. So to save time and still have something that I can use, I just used names instead.

QoxgyBbs.png?1

Colorful right?

I plan to give this entire page an overhaul to actually make it useful. I will also try to add an option to export data to a spreadsheet or text file.

• 3 weeks later...

Update has been long overdue but it's here, finally. Your scripts should update automatically. Download link available in the 1st post.

I have added new warning system:

1mzudNg.png

This system currently warns you about uncraftable, gifted or restricted items (steam gifts). It also warns you about rare TF2 keys.

Are there any other item properties that the users should be warned about? Including Dota2, CS:GO etc. Let me know.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded that and enabled it on CoolNovo(Chrome) but it doesn't work? It's enabled and downloaded.. Is there something that can be done?

I know you haven't updated in a month, but this script is awesome. Thanks!

No problem, enjoy! And thanks as well. :)

I downloaded that and enabled it on CoolNovo(Chrome) but it doesn't work? It's enabled and downloaded.. Is there something that can be done?

I use this plugin in Chrome and Firefox and it works in both very well. You need to have Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey installed. No idea about "CoolNovo" though.

Hmm. How do I run this off the dropbox?

What browser are you using? Do you have Greasemonkey (for Firefox) or Tampermonkey (for Chrome) installed? (Links in the first post.)

Also... small update today:

ZndXDsn.png

This will let you get rid of trade offers which are stuck and still show as pending in notifications.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update: I have added option to clear added items. This is especially useful if you accidentally add incorrect amount of items or if you want to counter-offer large trades offers which are completely wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...