A warning for saying this?..........

ǤǃӅ™

If you can't say something constructive then maybe you should think a little more before posting your comment.

Yoooooou aint got N O N E Prooooooof

Just wow.

http://backpack.tf/vote?showrules=1

"Posts with no content are not allowed. This includes posts containing comments like “free rep†or “owns one, downvote†and no other content."

Not sure who warned you, but it seems entitled.

Ok. I'll refrain from commenting. Most of the time my comments are plain. Occasionally, when someone does a shit suggestion, I swerve from the path of pedantry & tedium. 

> No one knows who Clinton is.

He's a really great guy that made a really shit suggestion about the price of Bills with no proof, just opinion. So I said " Yoooooou aint got N O N E Prooooooof  "

Not hilarious, I'll grant you, but surely not heinous enough to receive a warning?  Anyway... I aint got none Bills, so what do i care?

He's a really great guy that made a really shit suggestion about the price of Bills with no proof, just opinion. So I said " Yoooooou aint got N O N E Prooooooof  "

Not hilarious, I'll grant you, but surely not heinous enough to receive a warning?  Anyway... I aint got none Bills, so what do i care?

I mean, still not sure why you are pissed, i got 3 warnings in the past :3

He's a really great guy that made a really shit suggestion about the price of Bills with no proof, just opinion. So I said " Yoooooou aint got N O N E Prooooooof  "[/size]

Not hilarious, I'll grant you, but surely not heinous enough to receive a warning?  Anyway... I aint got none Bills, so what do i care?[/size]

At least include the link to the suggestion where it happened: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51a346b2ba2536383a000009

I'll the same generic response that I left on this person's warning complaint: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/1637-warning/?p=16999 (just replace keys with Bill's Hat)

If I remember correctly I saw this comment on a key suggestion. Key suggestions are cluttered with useless opinions, so to try and stop people from posting them and focus on the issue at hand the moderators warn those useless comments. Your comment doesn't matter. Who the hell cares if you don't give a fuck anymore? It is unnecessary and is just one more thing to scroll over when people are trying to actually have a serious discussion about the price of keys. In other suggestions moderators are a lot more lenient since those do not receive nearly as much publicity, controversy, and quantity of comments that keys do.

• 2 months later...

So one time I was warned for saying the price on keys would go up to like 8 or 9 refined soon. I have no idea why cleverpun did that. He also did that to a bunch of other people who had my same idea.

Look at this: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5208a7824bd7b8643e000002

I asked the "owner" if he could do something, but he said to just look at the forums. He is probably not going to do anything.  I was most likely warned because they knew I was telling the truth and they didn't want people to know the truth.

P.S. In that conversation im legomaster445

So one time I was warned for saying the price on keys would go up to like 8 or 9 refined soon. I have no idea why cleverpun did that. He also did that to a bunch of other people who had my same idea.

Look at this: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5208a7824bd7b8643e000002

I asked the "owner" if he could do something, but he said to just look at the forums. He is probably not going to do anything.  I was most likely warned because they knew I was telling the truth and they didn't want people to know the truth.

P.S. In that conversation im legomaster445

You were warned because you were literally talking about of your ass. 

Also your argument is horribly flawed. "I mean the price of keys in the store will never change, but if we change key price then almost everything else will have to have a price change. Look we have to change metal prices, which means higher wep prices since the metal will be more. And we will have to go through all of this trouble just to raise the price of keys. I remember when keys were only 2.66, and not 5.88"

Keys used to be 2 Refined, and Refined used to be $1.00. Refined has been dropping steadily over the course of the last 2.5 years. Why? Because its free, you don't have to pay for it, and there is a near inifinite supply entering the market. And before you continue with this whole key-crap argument, read this: 

Full explanation on keys: 

Keys, Why they started to increase, Why they continue to increase, and whos actually to blame. 

Why the Increase Happened.

• Halloween, demand increased.
  • Marketplace, Supply was suspected to decrease.
  • Influx of idling due to upgrade to premium
  • Exponential growth of economy with no change in price

Why the Increase Continues.

• Constant Speculation

Detailed Summary of whats happening and why.

2 Years ago keys were 2.33 Ref, and roughly 10,000 users used Outpost. Now, keys are 5+ Ref and roughly 300,000 users use Outpost. Additionally, every 5 minutes 20 new pages of key-buyers appear on Outpost. So the demand for keys has increased exponentially. Has the demand increased at the same rate as the supply? Honestly, i don't know, but then again noone really does--so people speculate, which is the true cause of the key increase. Prior to Halloween 2011 Keys were 2.33 Ref, during halloween the demand increased and keys increased to 2.66-3 Ref and remained there until christmas at which point they began to settle down to 2.55-2.66 Ref. 

Then theres also the fact that the upgrade to premium gift also came out around the same time keys started to increase, Why? Again, speculators and economists realized that more people would be able to become premium, which would result in a greater demand (and a potential for more idling accounts).

So, the question you should ask is, what made Halloween 2012 different from Halloween 2011? Well, right after Halloween the marketplace was added. People ASSUMED the supply would dwindle, so people started to hoard keys, and as a result the demand increased, and the supply remained the same. So its quite evident speculators are the true cause of the key increase. 

So why do keys continue to rise even if nothing is changing? Speculators. Buyers are willing to pay whatever the sellers ask because they feel confident the price will continue to rise, therefore theres no concern that it will fall. And then theres Outpost, now, don't get me wrong, Outpost is NOT to blame either. BUT, outpost created an environment where this could happen. Think about it Outpost is essentially a giant trade server with 300,000 people on it trading. So outpost has enabled sellers to ask for whatever they want, and eventually a buyer will come along. With just trade servers, your exposure is limited to 30~ people at time, and odds are those 30 people won't all want keys, nor can they all afford keys, Only a small percentage would actually want and be able to afford keys. So, back to outpost with 1000 times the number of traders and that same percentage involves a hell of a lot more people. 

Long story short, no ones is to blame but the traders. Don't blame Outpost, Backpack.tf, or any other trading site (yes, there are others).

The sole person/s to blame is/are the buyers and sellers. Buyers are willing to pay whatever the sellers ask, the sellers sell too many too quickly and decide to raise their prices, others follow, and the cycle continues.

Archived