Best Halloween Effect?

Pearly Gates

mods pin plz

So, after having Worst and Best Non-Halloween Effects, why not include Best Halloween effect?

If you ask me:

2011 - C. Moon

2012 - 13th

2013 - Darkblaze/Arcana

In case I haven't made it obvious, ARCANA

Uh, and Cloudy Moon and Misty Skull are okay, too.

Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana Arcana

Lantern (really hate the moon, they are weather effects to me)

Harvest  (dat green)

Arcana but poison could do it (i also think that the pentagrams are decent, best batch of effects released really)

Moons moons moons... best effects in the game.

I really hope to see "Eerie Flames" this year.  I've heard talk about it, like the standard flames version of Eerie Orbiting Fire.  It's complete hearsay though, not even a rumor.

Arcana has more than double the next number of votes... I'm so happy~

Moons moons moons... best effects in the game.

I really hope to see "Eerie Flames" this year.  I've heard talk about it, like the standard flames version of Eerie Orbiting Fire.  It's complete hearsay though, not even a rumor.

Yeah, a 'spectral flames' or something, a blue/purple version, would be really appreciated. Would make burning look less stupid on BLU team X3

• 2 weeks later...

What this does is show that 2013 effect release was the most successful effect release. 8 diff effects and all very well like by different people.

Yeah, a 'spectral flames' or something, a blue/purple version, would be really appreciated. Would make burning look less stupid on BLU team X3

I made times ago an efefct called "Blessed Flames", basically blue flames. And I have a effect that is supposed to be for halloween called Toxic Rain on the Workshop.

Well, going in topic: Cloudy Moon. I love that effect. And I wish to own one.

Then harvest moon: same thing.

And then Arcana: just because is halloween 2013 effect.

Quite frankly, I love every halloween effect, with the possible exception of Flaming Lantern. That thing is cancer squared.

Halloween 2011: Cloudy Moon. The classic, the iconic, and the only effect that's worthy of being compared to Burning/Scorching and Sunbeams.

Halloween 2012: Knifestorm. Arguably, Secret is cooler looking, but it's a little too samey compared to vanilla Cloudy Moon. Same with Harvest Moon. Knifestorm is too cool for words: who wouldn't want knives to come raining down on their own heads?

Halloween 2013: Arcana/Spellbound. Two words: halloween sparkly.

Archived