Need Help With A Retard

swaveboard  SKREECH)))

Ok so I have a perfectly clean backpack.tf rep thread, except for 1 -rep posted by some retard who lowballed my unusual. The story is : One day, I was selling my terror-watt tricorne on backpack.tf (cancer eww). Some guy adds me and offers me a shitty birdcage (forgot the effect). I told him no thanks politely and he threathened to add a -rep on my steam profile and backpack.tf profile. I knew he was one of those mentally incapacitated people and declined again. He carried on with his promise and -repped me. I promtly removed the steam profile rep but that was a while ago and backpack. tf hadn't introduced the marvellous report function (for trust). I wasn't really bothered but just now, someone refused to sell me their audition reel because he said I was untrustworthy on my backpack.tf profile (new update made it so that there would be a caution sign...). Unfortunately there is something wrong with my computer and the report function doesn't work even though I tried numerous times. Please help me moderators. If that's not all, he has 100% of 2 votes against him (negative rep) and I have a clean steamrep, profile rep (though it doesn't mean much) and backpack. tf rep (excluding this idiot). Sadly I dont use bazaar, too lazy to get to know the complicated functions there.

Read this and you will facepalm right through your face :

This guy agreed to a bet on me for an unusual 1:1

His condition was melee only. We did that, I proceed to win, and he backed off, saying that he didn't agree when he did. He proceeds to say, 'Don't trust me, I shark people lol'MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: swaveboard | SKREECH))): sharking

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: I know

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: If I win

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: I get your unusual

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: If you win

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: You get mind

MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: Fair?

swaveboard |

People that trust bp.tf trust without checking are also stupid.

Oh and btw, his story on your trust is made up? I also helped report it so a mod can look into it faster.

Edit: It was a -rep 4 months ago wow.

Oh and btw, his story on your trust is made up? I also helped report it so a mod can look into it faster.

Yeah but I never thought of reporting it or was bothered by it until someone refused to trade with me.

Its hilarious how he stated me repeating that I shark people many times and still trusted me on a bet...

Genius story 10/10 would fool the FBI.

Does anyone really care about bp.tf rep? Aren't Steamrep/sourceOP/rep threads what really means anything?

I didn't until someone refused to give me a good deal because I was an "untrustworthy scammer"...

Thanks for helping huge ass.

Ok so I have a perfectly clean backpack.tf rep thread, except for 1 -rep posted by some retard who lowballed my unusual. The story is : One day, I was selling my terror-watt tricorne on backpack.tf (cancer eww). Some guy adds me and offers me a shitty birdcage (forgot the effect). I told him no thanks politely and he threathened to add a -rep on my steam profile and backpack.tf profile. I knew he was one of those mentally incapacitated people and declined again. He carried on with his promise and -repped me. I promtly removed the steam profile rep but that was a while ago and backpack. tf hadn't introduced the marvellous report function (for trust). I wasn't really bothered but just now, someone refused to sell me their audition reel because he said I was untrustworthy on my backpack.tf profile (new update made it so that there would be a caution sign...). Unfortunately there is something wrong with my computer and the report function doesn't work even though I tried numerous times. Please help me moderators. If that's not all, he has 100% of 2 votes against him (negative rep) and I have a clean steamrep, profile rep (though it doesn't mean much) and backpack. tf rep (excluding this idiot). Sadly I dont use bazaar, too lazy to get to know the complicated functions there.

Read this and you will facepalm right through your face :

This guy agreed to a bet on me for an unusual 1:1

His condition was melee only. We did that, I proceed to win, and he backed off, saying that he didn't agree when he did. He proceeds to say, 'Don't trust me, I shark people lol'MuthuMakesMoreMuthus: swaveboard | SKREECH))): sharking

swaveboard |

Does anyone really care about bp.tf rep? Aren't Steamrep/sourceOP/rep threads what really means anything?

Steamrep have flaws. There are a few scammers that are not marked as scammers but are genuine scammers and one of them carried out scam activities regularly and not even marked till now. That's how I got deceived and then scammed as he was not marked

Being a forum regular you should know the way to deal with this is to simply tell a mod, there is no need to start a thread which also instigates people who see this to go on a "hunt".

Rule one : when betting with someone, always use a trusted middleman. Always. To make sure that the guy doesn't run with his unusual if he loses

Rule one : when betting with someone, always use a trusted middleman. Always. To make sure that the guy doesn't run with his unusual if he loses

Actually it's true with anything above... is it 6 keys?

swaveboard |

maybe it wasnt a runner, maybe he actually gave you his mind via an interconnected mindlinking government database run by Obama and his secret life partner Kim Jong Il the 4th

Archived