New item-trading sub-forum

Betasecret

• Administrators

+1

Yeah.

yes please

Can we please get a new item trading subforum focused only on unusuals?

This is why: http://i.imgur.com/JgjPANN.png?1

I don't see why we should put completely different sub-forum just for unusuals. Almost of the threads post in the Tf2 trading forum are unusual trades anyways, hardly any others. This is clearly not needed.

No, normal items shouldn't be here since most should be selling for a flat price and should use the classifieds as where unusuals often field offers of assorted variety and thus why almost all threads pertain to unusuals. The only other main threads in there are backpack buying and threads that shouldn't be in there for having a flat/fixed price.

No, normal items shouldn't be here since most should be selling for a flat price and should use the classifieds as where unusuals often field offers of assorted variety and thus why almost all threads pertain to unusuals. The only other main threads in there are backpack buying and threads that shouldn't be in there for having a flat/fixed price.

So another section for backpack buying maybe?

I'm not talking about normal items. There are also people who sell/trade other services such as bots, craft nr., backpack buying/selling, etc.

But all I can see is unusual trades (at way too high prices in my personal opinion, main reason why I have no interest in them or just people who say they have an unusual and are asking for offers on it).

Another section is needed for those other kind of trades. Since if I recall good, the main reason for item trading was for these services and not for people to say they have an unusual and they are looking for offers on it. As an example: http://bazaar.tf/board/market

Solution: Either create a new section specially for unusuals or create a place where those other trades/services don't fade away in between all the unusual trades.

• Administrators

I'm not talking about normal items. There are also people who sell/trade other services such as bots, craft nr., backpack buying/selling, etc.

But all I can see is unusual trades (at way too high prices in my personal opinion, main reason why I have no interest in them or just people who say they have an unusual and are asking for offers on it).

Another section is needed for those other kind of trades. Since if I recall good, the main reason for item trading was for these services and not for people to say they have an unusual and they are looking for offers on it. As an example: http://bazaar.tf/board/market

Solution: Either create a new section specially for unusuals or create a place where those other trades/services don't fade away in between all the unusual trades.

Now that you mention it and elaborated it... I am also thinking this is needed. Changed my vote.

UP+

what would the sub forum for everything else be called? "non unusual shit"? and if there were to be no sub forum for everythign else and it were to be placed in main trade forum then it would render the unusual sub forum useless. so therefore there MUST be a separate sub forum for non-unusuals! SOMEONE HELP ME THINK OF A NAME!!!

Archived