✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

And dont donate past green. 

Blue - Noticeable but people tend to avoid them. But it makes it look like you will always have keys in stock. You also look greedy.  

Orange - Who even notice these guys? 

Green- Nice and noticeable color. Rich enough to donate and probably not as greedy blue.

It's all about color psychology. Blue gives a calming effect on people as oppose to orange which usually means to be cautious or alert but can also incite impulsive behavior. Green of course can mean wealth or fertility, which can also be interpreted as greed. White is the definition of purity, which can be interpreted as naivety. If you use these colors right, you can influence buyers to make purchases they initially didn't think they wanted to.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be helpfull for some items and I agree that I shoukd donate for the bumps but I can't be at my trades consistantly so I don't want to waste peoples time. WhatI do want to see from unusual sellers and holloween paint sellers is video of the eeffects. Its easy enough to go to youtube for most unusual effects. For holloween effects it can be more difficult but do able. When I have painted items I post links to tf2 wiki for that item so people can see what it looks like.

This may be helpfull for some items and I agree that I shoukd donate for the bumps but I can't be at my trades consistantly so I don't want to waste peoples time.

Doesn't really matter. There are 2 main types of OP buyers. 

#1, adds like 30 people and does the trade with whoever adds him first.

#2, adds 1 person, and waits until he comes on. 

So either way, you won't really waste anyones time. And, auto bumping is really worth it. 

Plus, you can always put a note at the bottom of your trade linking to a clock in your timezone, and then saying when you're available.

That orange/green/blue thing is bullshit

Becoming blue donator is the best. 25 trades, every hour bump (even though I bump every half hour), its good for nights

btw how did you get that pricecheck thing on outpost? I am using firefox and would love it shows unusual pricing too

Yeah. I'm just getting in to this now, too. It's not as easy as I had thought. For poor-ish players like me, a key is a lot, and I gotta look through a lot of tf2outpost trades if I want to make sure I'm doing it for the right price.

Don't check other trades. Put the price at top of bp.tf. I close trade post after 4 of 8 items r gone. When I try to sell those items again I re-evaluate the price.

Doesn't really matter. There are 2 main types of OP buyers.

#1, adds like 30 people and does the trade with whoever adds him first.

#2, adds 1 person, and waits until he comes on.

So either way, you won't really waste anyones time. And, auto bumping is really worth it.

Plus, you can always put a note at the bottom of your trade linking to a clock in your timezone, and then saying when you're available.

Well I don't want to waste my time either. Having to go through a bunch of old addeds that dont need to buy anymore is a huge waste. If I bump when I csn be on then its more efficeint. The clock is interesting tho.

Well I don't want to waste my time either. Having to go through a bunch of old addeds that dont need to buy anymore is a huge waste.

While it is a waste of time, you usually have a bunch of adds, so you deal with them all at once. So its not really wasting that much time anyway. Plus, with autobumps you'll sell stuff faster ultimately saving you time. Plus, the whole issue with buyers adding you and finding something else disappears once you enter the unusual market. 

While it is a waste of time, you usually have a bunch of adds, so you deal with them all at once. So its not really wasting that much time anyway. Plus, with autobumps you'll sell stuff faster ultimately saving you time. Plus, the whole issue with buyers adding you and finding

something else disappears once you enter the unusual market.

I should donate, I know and I have been considering quickbuying an unusual. I'm at around 25 keys pure now.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived