cleverpun

IMPORTANT: Use the Report Function

cleverpun    1251
cleverpun

Users have been posting in topics telling people to "post in classifieds" or "wrong forum" since these forums were created. This is despite the clear note in the forum rules that instruct users to use the report function for such things.

These posts only cause clutter, and they don't actually help the problem get fixed. By reporting something instead of posting, you notify every moderator, who actually have power to fix the problem.

I have been PMing people who posted this way asking them to stop and warning them if they ignored me, but it is clear now that such a light touch has too little visibility or official weight. From now on, anyone who posts useless clutter/backseat moderator advice will receive a warning.

Bakgrund    1080
Bakgrund

nvm, messed up

Edited by Bakgrund

Captain Big-Balls    195
Captain Big-Balls

edit: my bad i'm a dumbass and sometimes i read things wrong.

*runs away*

λngelღмander    2488
λngelღмander

Whoops, didn't pay attention. I have nothing constructive to say. Good job cleverpun, our hard hitting on-top-of-things forum moderator, Good job.

Liddojunior    541
Liddojunior

-snip-

I don't think you understand or read this post clearly. Clever has stated a new rule which will remove/prevent spam & backseat moderating comments, which were never helpful at all. 

Instead he is making it clear that you should/need to use the report system in place when you see something that isn't right. Spam, threads in the wrong place, rule breakers, etc. 

And I would like to propose that these rule threads be locked to prevent spam in them. I understand that people can post questions and be clarified but the first 3 post were already spam. 

In all seriousness, you did post two of this topic somehow. Just letting you know. :3

One for each trading section. As you can see by the locations, one is in cash trading and the other one is in item trading.