LoL is a bad game

Spyromancer

But I play it because that's what everyone at my university plays :(

Discuss champions, skins, strats and whatever.

I like playing Morgana in a lane w/ a melee fighter, gragas and gangplank whatever.

My League name is airshotgetter.

Hi, been playing LoL for a long time, started right when beta ended :\.

Summoner Name : EP1CF41LZ (excuse my lame name, made it a while ago)

All i know of LoL is that it has Touhou references, dunno if i should play it, i didn't like Dota 2 so i think i won't like this much either

mordekaiser es numero uno

Huehuehuehue.

Well, on the topic of warwick, yeah I used to play him mid, was really good til his q nerf, I moved to top lane, more nerfs = I never played ww again.

I've been playing a lot of annie, and the only trouble I have in 1v1's is against cho'gath coming in when I'm weak. What do.

Dodge his ruptures, and stay away from him, period. unless you have your stun

• 3 weeks later...

I am terrible at this game but for some reason find it extremely fun xD

i rexently started playing gangplank, when I fist started bought badger skin for teemo -_- don't waste money on skins no moar.

• 4 weeks later...

does someone want to buy me pulsefire ezreal

I don't want to spend a cent on this game but that skin is so hnnnng

• 2 weeks later...

Skin isn't worth it imo. But if you really want it, just download it off a site and if you move it into your LoL folder, you will be able to get the animations and model on ezreal, though its all client-based so others won't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks.  Week 1 was all about Ashe (simple ADC...why not right?).  Though now I'm working on being more versatile when it comes to the selection.  Lately I either play Master Yi top or Malzahar mid.  If top & mid are taken, I'll use free week MF bottom.

My most recent normal has been my favorite yet.  I'm fairly new with Yi and even though he's a simple champ, I'm still somewhat in the learning phase.  I was top lane as Yi with MF against Yi & Nautilus, and was fed first blood & 2 more kills by level 7.  Ended game at the 35 minute mark when they surrendered, and I was MVP with 16/4/14.

Summoner name: Synister1242

I'm nothing fancy, but I'm really enjoying the game and felt like ranting about my winrar :D

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoy the game, and my best characters would have to be Catherine, Ashe, and Teemo. Teemo is basically my only good class :\

• 1 month later...

shredding at veigar at the moment and I have started trolling A LOT. my name is p33nboy... I made it sort of as a joke cos I wasn't taking the game seriously when my mate showed me the game and I thought I would never play it anyway... Turns out its pretty cool :D

Update: Maining support Lulu down at bot lane.  Aggressive support is a blast (unless you have a crappy Passive ADC...)

Smite looks pretty fun from what I've seen so far.

PM me your email and I can shoot you a beta key. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Archived