Origin of Your Name

Santa Heavy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first part of my name is some emoticon. The second part is shenanigans, because I like shenanigans. I also abuse tildes

Looks like a ~ (tilda) here.

I got my name as Rhys. Then the Lorwyn/Shadowmoor block came out, and people thought I got it from there, so I decided to go to the next account, Rhys2nd. That one died. This is the 13th iteration I've had. There was a Rhys15th that was not me for some time, but I've already claimed Rhys14th on several places.

I played an MMO for like ~4 years.  Eventually one of my friends made a private server & gave me a character on it named Synister.  Ever since, I have forever stolen that name for any character that I create on any game (with slight variations when it's taken :( ).

I believe that was like...5-6 years ago now...How time flies.

My name is There because There is a great name. I get questions like: "Are you There?" or in Trouble in Terrorist Town, people say "THERE IS A TRAITOR". It's great.

Looks like a ~ (tilda) here.

I got my name as Rhys. Then the Lorwyn/Shadowmoor block came out, and people thought I got it from there, so I decided to go to the next account, Rhys2nd. That one died. This is the 13th iteration I've had. There was a Rhys15th that was not me for some time, but I've already claimed Rhys14th on several places.

You've been reincarnated more than Jesus

Pyrocidal Maniac was my main toon in City of Villains from the release in 2005 to close just last year.

Most people called my pyrocide or pyro in chat/TS/Vent. Stuck with me.

IS MINE NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Dude, where have you been? How's the job search? And the gym that you left for and never came back from?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived