Most Expensive Unusual

Julia Gillard the Honest

Most Expensive Unusual  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Most Expensive Unusual

Which one do you think will have this position in a year? Not necessarily the highest effects such as Burning and Sunbeams, but an average overall (of course feel free to comment about specific exceptions to your vote if you wish). In particular, what do you think would therefore be the better choice for investments?

I voted for KE.

Executioner is bugged and shit. Nohs are the best for an investment because they are retired (or at least veeeery rare).

Obviously TC. Also loled at the way Crone's Dome is spelled.

Agree, with exception for a holiday event/release. They are planning I'm sure

>moon

>FUCKING BURNING FLAMES

pick ur poison young man

Burning Crone's isn't themed. Moon one is. Also ur face is disgusting therefore I win.

Burning Crone's isn't themed. Moon one is. Also ur face is disgusting therefore I win.

That's why people would offer >100 for a burning crones and the moon one struggles to get 60.~

That's why people would offer >100 for a burning crones and the moon one struggles to get 60.~

Moon one gets offers above 60 mixed FYI (I own one so I know) nobody has a clear idea on what would happen when Burning one is unboxed since it doesn't make the hat themed. Moon Modest > Burning Modest for some reason. But yeah, opinions are different so I can't judge you.

Moon one gets offers above 60 mixed FYI (I own one so I know) nobody has a clear idea on what would happen when Burning one is unboxed since it doesn't make the hat themed. Moon Modest > Burning Modest for some reason. But yeah, opinions are different so I can't judge you.

That's why 50 and 55 bud buyouts are untaken for weeks. I know mixed and pure, but still.~

That's why 50 and 55 bud buyouts are untaken for weeks. I know mixed and pure, but still.~

lol that's why I hate the way people suggest prices here. People pay way more than 50 in unusuals but go ahead and find someone with 50 BUDS collecting dust in backpack and looking for a hat with a haloween effect. 

Team Captain, although in the future any unusual TC will be about five keys with the key prices going up every month.

Archived