Best Forced Themes

Baloo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not relevant, but in your Signature... who's the person in the middle?

Andy, but I was too lazy to update when he updated. He changes his picture everyday...

All themes are forced.  There is no such thing as a themed unusual.

Flies Plunger.

I believe that is the most themed unusual in the game. I personally value it over burning, but that is just my opinion.

Nuts and Bolts Engi hats. Deal with it.

Flies Plunger.

I believe that is the most themed unusual in the game. I personally value it over burning, but that is just my opinion.

How is it themed?

Blizz cold killer is not forced.

Flies Cold killer is, because, yeah, there are no flies during the winter... why is this even the most valued Cold Killer?

pls

Burning Brigade

Not really.

Flies Plunger.

I don't see how so please explain.

Nuts and Bolts Engi hats. Deal with it.

How is it themed?

The most over used "theme" that's not even a theme in the game.  Oh derpy derp it doesn't matter what the hat is just because it is an engineer hat NnB is a them.

Guess what, I'm an Engineer in real life, I use computer a lot more than I even see Nuts and Bolts let alone use them for anything.

Blizz cold killer is not forced.

Flies Cold killer is, because, yeah, there are no flies during the winter... why is this even the most valued Cold Killer?

Again, please explain how.

- "2x2=4"

- "please explain"

Oh, are you being a smart ass now or do you really not understand how math works in a base 10 system?

Because I don't really see how your burning brigade is themed and if you are not smart enough to explain it then clearly it is not.

Can't be because it is similar to the helmet many firefighters were since their helmets are flame proof and they use water to put out fires so the hat would need to have water for that theme.

Is it because it is burning on Pyro?  Because then every burning or orb fire pyro hat would be themed by that shitty argument and that is just as bad as the NnB them for Engie.

Archived