∞Ramses

Max I've had was 30M when gambling was still around

Quit after EoC

Play every now and again to Woodcut and Firemake

Currently i have like 600k

Not sure what the market is for it, but probably nothing

Also:

h8puaLX.png?2

There were a quite a bit of outpost trades a while back. I think u can make a few refs off of each 100k or 1m

I have this laying around.

8k7Kk.png

What can I get for this?

How?
Why?

Show your wealth.

~15 USD if prices are as they were 2 years ago when I still played. I'm sure you can find the hot RSGP sites and have a look at their buy prices.

I was never crazy about runescape gold, runescape is so shit now

anyway, I'll give you ten of my finest cabbages and an uncooked trout for 30 mil gud del tak pls

• Administrators

I always hated the Runescape community.

Jagex is a shitty company which relies on mediocre short-term interns and overextended management (cited from every ex-employee tale that's been posted on the net).

They've always had massive censorship policies in place. They're more lax these days, but back in the good old days the cens*r was so sensit**e to everyt**** because won't somebody please think of the children! Not stopping there, they killed their flagship game after the December 2007 debacle and then had the audacity to claim that membership numbers were as high as ever. They pussywhip the employees and players all the same, enough so that most Runescape fansites also follow by the official rules to an extent.

Holy shit, even Oldschool RS was beating the up-to-date version in numbers for a brief period and it didn't even have free to play. I wonder how jaded the core developers must have felt.

Jagex also killed Ace of Spades. So fuck 'em. I wish their slow but sure disappearance into irrelevancy.

FunOrb was pretty good though.

Rs EOC gold is worth crap.

On a side note, Just this week I wanted to play Oldschool RS2 from the beginning.

Right now, I would just loooooooove to setup an offline private server of 2007 runescape with triple xp and drop rates and play it.

Archived