Best items to flip in the steam community market?

BlaqkAudio

Soooo.... I've got a good possible $35 if I decide to sell my dota unusual on the steam market. Maybe it's time to do some flipping

I've been doing this for a while now with name tags and some stranges but I'm wondering about others. Does anybody know any easy to flip items that go on the market very quickly? Anything from TF2 items to counter strike stuff. I'm mostly looking for dota items.

Any suggestions? ;o

Pain Trains

(Haven't Botkillers been rising? Those might be a good short term investment. At least, it was for a while, I'm not sure about it anymore.)

Any suggestions? ;o

It might sound horribly obvious, but the most popular list is your friend. Everything you see there (even if it pops up only occasionally) moves super-fast.

To name a few dota 2 items:

- Auspicious Heaven-Piercing Pauldrons

- Vestments of the Fallen Princess

- Exalted Fractal Horns

- Rotten Stache

Keep in mind that most of the really popular items' prices on the market move in waves. There's hours where the supply is high and people underbid each other, and times during the day, when the demand clears up the list and drives the price back up. Simply sniping some good deals at the lows and waiting to sell at the highs can be profitable, despite the fees.

Archived