Need Some Opinions from Craft # Connoisseurs

ᴰᵉᶜᵏ Henry

I recently acquired the craft #25 Graybanns and was wondering if you knowledgeable craft number people could give me a rough estimate on them.  I have little experience in craft numbers, and no experience in "god-tier" ones.  In the few hours that I have had an OP thread open, I have already been offered ~2 buds in unusuals/australiums. Outlier? Reasonable? Lowball? Any opinions will be read and considered!

Edit: I didn't pay anything for them, I crabbed a bud against them and won. So "profit" isnt an issue here, just looking for a pricerange.

Thanks guys! Hope this is the right place to post this~ 

Should take any of the offers near 2 bud, immediately, without hesitation, please! The only crafted stuff I've seen where any random sub #30 might get 2+ buds, is TC and KE. Those people are overpaying by a lot, I wouldn't drop a single bud on those shades. 12-16 keys is the more likely range for them, and that's after completely factoring in their all class + misc status.

graybanns is an extremely wanted misc. despite the fact that it was included in the summer update (aka the one that introduced a fuckton of shitty hats) its value hasn't decayed considerably over the past few months, and low crafts are quite valuable.

that offer is highly reasonable though, I personally would take it.

also, lol @ http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/13963184 - sold for 7 keys

also-also, by the title I thought you were refering to low craft-numbered pyro chef hats

2 buds is an amazing deal. For reference, I had a craft 20 Brush with Death I managed to only get 10 keys out of. So take that deal

Archived