Bundled or Single OP Trades?

NecroTed

Single or Bundled?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Single or Bundled?

I recently had to convert all my OP trades into bundled trades due to the trade limit due to the expiration of Premium. Now, I bought back my Premium. Now, I'm wondering whether or not it's better to keep unusuals bundled into one trade or spread them out into single trades. Does it scare people away? Doesn't look too neat? People miss things? Or more exposure to unusuals that they weren't searching for? Greater chance of multi-unusual trades? 

Halp naow

Single so i can click though offers you have rejected and know it was offered on the hat im interested in and not have to click though like 10 comments only to find that no one had offered.

• Administrators

Single.

Why? Because what Derpeh said.  B)

Single so i can click though offers you have rejected and know it was offered on the hat im interested in and not have to click though like 10 comments only to find that no one had offered.

Makes it much easier for a regular suggester here.

...And yes, of course I am only talking about unusual trading.

Good luck.  ^_^

Single if you are an active trader.

The benefits of single is that:

You can see which hats are doing well with offers and which aren't

Which ones you need to lower the price of/stay away from in the future

Which ones you can try to squeeze a bit more out of if they're popular

If you sell/buy a hat, you can open or close a new trade freely (unlike bundled where you have to make a whole new trade each time a hat goes or comes)

You can add up to 7 more items that make the unusual more desirable - matching miscs or professional weapons etc

The benefits of bundled:

It's easier to bump

If I'm selling something, I'll scroll past a trade that's seeking eight items because they're most likely a lowballer

Which is completely irrelevant to the post.

OP is asking about selling unusuals, like selling 8 unusuals in one trade, or a trade for each one.

You're looking at buyers and normal items, which is quite a bit of difference.

I prefer bundled trades, it shows I can be versatile with the values of items I can buy (If I had a 7 bud hat in one trade vs a 7 bud and 2 bud hat in the same trade), and if a hat has low demand, it'll be harder to notice :3

I prefer to have then single. That way it gets more attention on its own. 

I typically bundle them since before I was always low on amount of trades.

All my trades start as single unusuals but get put into groups after a bit generally based on Price Range and Effect Generation if they don't sell from single unusual trades. I find that especially for cheaper unusuals the groups get a lot more action than singles.

Surprisingly, I've received more offers when I bundle them together than when I list them individually (and thats still ignoring all the multiple:1 offers).

Archived