Terror Watt or Kill Watt

TE.Blue Senpai

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which Watt is better?

• Terror
    • Kill

From my past experience with dealing with Watt dealers Terror does seem to be a little bit more expensive. Maybe cuz like green lightning looks cooler? But I'm trying to decide from lookwise which one is better.

Kill-a-watt is cooler in my opinion. The green just doesn't look right. The kill-a-watt looks more,you know, electricky.

I've owned both and, too be completely honest, liked kill-a-watt more. The green looks cool (especially on a green hat, or one that can be painted), but the yellow is much more reminiscent of lightning/electricity bolts, which I like.

Wait, they're different colours?

I'm colour-blind so I can't tell...

Way to go Valve.

Dude, why would you think there would two different named effect and there not be a difference?

Way to go Valve.

Dude, why would you think there would two different named effect and there not be a difference?

Honestly, I'm colorblind as well and I don't see an immediate difference between the two--like Everytime i've seen a watt on a server I was like oh, a watt. 

Unless I see them side-by-side (which i still haven't) I won't be able to tell them apart. 

Way to go Valve.

I thought the electricity effects have different patterns or something.

Heck, I don't know.

Haha, I think Kill-a-watt, but I"ll chime in that I'm color blind and the difference between the two is nearly unnoticable.

Went with Kill-A-Watt Le Party Phantom. Right after I traded backpack.tf set the price, 3.5 buds for KoW and 2.8 for ToW ^.^

Archived