Demo charge turning script help

Jack Kanoff

So, I recently tried to get a charge turning script. I easily found a script here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Tf2Scripts/comments/1bve09/script_perfect_charge_turning_with_mouse/ After looking at the readme, I saw that everything seemed to be easy enough. Then I got to the second step. "2. Create a shortcut to "Mouse to Joystick.exe". Go to the shortcut properties and at the end of Target add '--sensitivity [your TF2 sensitivity]'." Well, for whatever reason, whenever I go to right click it, I don't have to option to create a shortcut. If anyone knows what is going on with my lack of shortcut making, help. I may just be a retard here, but this retard need help. My computer is really new and runs windows, if that helps at all.

Windows what?

If Windows 7/XP/Vista, click the little box in the top left corner of the icon when you mouse over it to ensure that it's selected. Right clicking it should provide you the option to create a shortcut.

If Windows 8, idfk. Last time I checked no such box appears when moused over. If it does appear, just following what I said above.

Archived