looking to be part of a team

the YES mann

just a casual 6v6 or 9v9, i main heavy with 30 hours(may not be much but i wasted a bunch of hours w+m1ing with pyro) also im new, so let me know if this is the wrong place for this topic.

Use the ugc forums or another competitive site :) UGC is a great place to look for a team.

And since you main heavy, I'd definitely reccomend starting with 9v9 highlander first.

pbfortress vsh servers are typically good.. there is a rule I believe against anyone under 16 talking on the mic.

Except for their 2 gay servers with the spells on it. Impossible to win as hale

pbfortress vsh servers are typically good.. there is a rule I believe against anyone under 16 talking on the mic.

What are you talking about?

did you reply to the wrong thread or something

TBH i think you should need alot more hours on tf2 to be on a team, especially if you have 30, not to be rude or anything.

but just put LFT HL IRON HEAVY in your name and just go on servers and play, someone will pick you up, eventually, and play with stock

That's not how it works Alpaca lol

I run around recruiting people for my team.

I recommend jumping on the UGC forum: http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/

Look under the iron division, under the players looking for teams part and make a topic

Say Looking for team, MAIN heavy. 

I recommend you get some competitivish experience by heading out to TF2Center.com 

Archived