I listed a fortified compound yesterday for a rec...

3athompson

And I checked it this morning to find that I had 40 new attempts to trade. 13 adds and around 27 trade offers.

Holy shite, that was a mistake.

I eventually took the one guy's offer who offered .44.

I still can't seem to delete all the trade offers.

Moral of the story: DON'T SELL NEW, HIGHLY DESIRED SNIPER RESKINS FOR LOW PRICES

I might even go try that out

Just warning you, I think it's against BP.TF's TOS to post an item on the classifieds without the intent of selling it. Also, you cannot require a higher price than the one listed, nor can you "auction" the items if several people add you at once.

status updates pls

The notifications seem to have all disappeared by now. I sold the compound for .44, since that was the highest trade offer, and I just ignored all the people who added me.

Just warning you, I think it's against BP.TF's TOS to post an item on the classifieds without the intent of selling it. Also, you cannot require a higher price than the one listed, nor can you "auction" the items if several people add you at once.

The notifications seem to have all disappeared by now. I sold the compound for .44, since that was the highest trade offer, and I just ignored all the people who added me.

He meant use status updates lmfao

Thanks, Kabu. I still don't get why Bakgrund wants me to do this, tho.

Because if someone posted a thread for every little thing they had to say/was on their minds, we would have thousands of threads dedicated to nothing really significant.

Ok. Got it.

At least this is better than the people who post that they're selling a key for 7.66 ref on the trading forums.

I will note this, though.

Archived