Gunslinger

whitem0d

Your main killstreak is the actual sentry kills itself and not your wrench. Your wrench does add to it, but will rarely be doing the kills.

Your main killstreak is the actual sentry kills itself and not your wrench. Your wrench does add to it, but will rarely be doing the kills.

Except southern hospitality. It's main kills and the ones that level up the strange version are the wrench kills, sentry ones are secondary. At least I think so...

Except southern hospitality. It's main kills and the ones that level up the strange version are the wrench kills, sentry ones are secondary. At least I think so...

Correct, I never understood why though. I mean yeah it's probably a bit easier to get kills with it but seriously?

Correct, I never understood why though. I mean yeah it's probably a bit easier to get kills with it but seriously?

Southern hospitality is awesome

Southern hospitality is awesome

Yeah I can imagine that it is better than the stock wrench but the strange form of it is rather useless (unless you are trolling). So I will never use it. :P

Yeah I can imagine that it is better than the stock wrench but the strange form of it is rather useless (unless you are trolling). So I will never use it. :P

They actually fixed it, so it also tracks sentry kills now.

Archived