Phone dead.

There

Hi

I was playing some games on my Galaxy S4 when it froze.

I waited a while, pressed the home button, unlock, etc, and nothing happened.

Eventually the battery died.

When I tried to turn it on, it is stuck at the boot logo screen.

I have TWRP installed, and can use Odin.

However, I can't copy any ROMs over to flash.

What should I do?

(I9505, I337, UCUAMDL)

A bit more information: It's rooted, of course. Unlocked bootloader, which is pretty obvious to anyone who uses the phone. (different boot screen) I don't want to bring it in to an AT&T store.

If I had to guess, he breathes with his nose instead of his phone. Not sure though.

What kind of sick deformed bastard breathes with his nose 

If I had to guess, he breathes with his nose instead of his phone. Not sure though.

I breathe through my mouth.

My friend said his phone died like that too, he just waited a few days, then hit it on his desk, then it worked again. Just wait a few days then charge it and see what happens. Maybe it'll fix itself.

Get an iphone.

Btw have you tried turning it off and back on?

I can't turn it on and off. I managed to fix it, though.

A bricked Android phone is still superior to a working iPhone.

I assume that "GET AN IPHONE" implies that my phone broke because it was inferior quality, etc, made by Samsung.

If you get an iPhone, jailbreak it, essentially install a custom version of iOS, would it be Apple's fault if it broke?

lmao @ getting iphones

This.

I fixed my phone, by the way. We're all good. I didn't even need to see some "geniuses" to give me a new one. 

The iPhone fanboys seem to have no idea how unreliable their devices are. Everyone in my family except for me has one. We make regular trips to the "genius bar" because they fuck themselves up so often. Just went there today, in fact.

This.

I fixed my phone, by the way. We're all good. I didn't even need to see some "geniuses" to give me a new one. 

The iPhone fanboys seem to have no idea how unreliable their devices are. Everyone in my family except for me has one. We make regular trips to the "genius bar" because they fuck themselves up so often. Just went there today, in fact.

"genius bar" 

iPhones really don't have that many issues. In all honesty, all phones have a similar amount of issues. BUT, iPhones do feel of higher quality (especially in comparison to Samsung's plastic crap). Plus android is still a bit buggier/more stuttery than ios. 

"genius bar" 

iPhones really don't have that many issues. In all honesty, all phones have a similar amount of issues. BUT, iPhones do feel of higher quality (especially in comparison to Samsung's plastic crap). Plus android is still a bit buggier/more stuttery than ios. 

I will certainly give you that TouchWiz is a bit buggier, and definitely stutters a bit more than iOS... but stock Android? It gets smoother and smoother by the update. It's running buttery smooth on 3+ year old devices, unlike iOS 7 which has essentially killed all phones <iPhone 5.

I will certainly give you that TouchWiz is a bit buggier, and definitely stutters a bit more than iOS... but stock Android? It gets smoother and smoother by the update. It's running buttery smooth on 3+ year old devices, unlike iOS 7 which has essentially killed all phones <iPhone 5.

touchwiz and sense and motoblur or whatever the fuck they're calling it now.

Archived