1. 1. Does taking selfie sets your self-esteem high

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorry, I hardly take my own pics.
    • I only give two fucks about myself and nothing else
  2. 2. Do you like taking selfie?

• No
    • Yes
    • I always take selfie, don't care what asses says.

• Administrators

As usual this stupid generation idiocy. Enjoy.  B)

Share your opinions and views on this. What do you think would have happened if what happened didn't happened? 

I personally want to whack people across the head who take selfies/put selfies in a positive connotation. 

I personally want to whack people across the head who take selfies/put selfies in a positive connotation. 

we all want to. we all want.

:)

As usual this stupid generation idiocy. Enjoy.  B)

Share your opinions and views on this. What do you think would have happened if what happened didn't happened? 

Funny thing is if he did die you know the news would be like "he was a smart A+ student, who was loved by his friends and family" and then cut to people saying he didnt deserve to die...

If you're dumb enough to put yourself in danger for something so stupid you deserve whatever happens to you.

Funny thing is if he did die you know the news would be like "he was a smart A+ student, who was loved by his friends and family" and then cut to people saying he didnt deserve to die...

If you're dumb enough to put yourself in danger for something so stupid you deserve whatever happens to you.

Derpeh, this is against everything anyone has ever said or ever agreed about.

I love it!

unsurprisingly, nerds on a very niche video game website don't like selfies. lol.

it literally doesn't bother me at all if other people do it, and i use snapchat which is just a glorified selfie-sender most of the time.

unsurprisingly, nerds on a very niche video game website don't like selfies. lol.

it literally doesn't bother me at all if other people do it, and i use snapchat which is just a glorified selfie-sender most of the time.

selfiesnap? selfiechat? they shoudl rename irt.

The real question is why was he happy about getting kicked in the head?

Because if he wasn't kicked, he would've died.

Archived