Need help coming up with Innovative Ideas. (Key prize)

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

Person with best idea for a product gets a key

Guidelines for the idea:

- It must be able to measure something (like heat, wind speed, electric charge, etc.)

EX: an iPhone case that charges your phone while you walk, and it can record the # of steps you take

EX: a chemical reaction that makes pretty crystals, so you can measure how much of the chemicals you used to produce how much crystal

- Must be able to be built using school/online available materials (and not too expensive). There is a CNC machine, 3D printer, and a ton of wood available at the school.

- Hopefully it's innovative and there isn't already a product that does the same thing. But if it's a major improvement on a current product, that's fine too

- Hopefully it solves a problem (like pollution, or on a smaller scale, need of a dog cage, etc.)

-It has to work

This is for my engineering class. I have no imagination. 

I have an idea!

an iPhone case that charges your phone while you walk, and it can record the # of steps you take

or how about

a chemical reaction that makes pretty crystals, so you can measure how much of the chemicals you used to produce how much crystal

you see! good ideas!

such imagination 

A device to put on someones bicycle gears to charge electronics while pedaling on the go (Records: miles pedaled)

A punching/kicking bag to determine how many pounds of force that one can put on and how consistently they can punch/kick at that force (helps determine who is stronger)

A device to determine how many volts are left in battery

A plug cover that can measure how many volts are being outputted by the outlet and tell you whether the outlet is working or not. EG: a green light for "working" a red light for "not working." Majority of the plug cover would probably be a small screen.

Just spitballing. 

Just tell your teacher theres no need for new technology. We got to the moon with a watch, therefore everything else is irrelevant. 

a modern use blanket with tin foil inside to prevent excess heat from escaping.

Already exists

>space blankets for warmth. 

>Forest fire fighting blankets to protect against the heat. 

a electrical car powered by wind flowing through turbines located in various locations around the vehicle. The vehicle would measure the amount of energy gained/lost while the car is in motion.

A big fan that you put in the middle of a giant field that gathers energy from the wind. Original idea my key now pls

A braking system that harnesses the current kinetic energy of the car to charge the battery. The car would be electric, and this would help it travel farther.

a car that flies with the power of water making rain and is made of bouncy so when it crashes it bounces off leaving a slimy oil on the other flying machine

A useful box. You flip the switch and it flips it back, making electricity in the progress

a fan-thingie that has magnets on each end so it goes infinitelly

A device that displays images on a glass sheet in tiny pixels of colour and has many squarish-shaped letters, numbers and symbols below the glass sheet and some other mechanical shit inside. You can do anything on it! This idea has great potential. I wan meh key nao!

Archived