I need a favor.

SuperPlasmaPanda

So i needa bit of help here. I really need a premium account but i don't have the means to buy something from the Mann co store. I was wondering if someone could go onto my account (this is a new one ill put up if you guys want to) and buy something from the store so i can be premium. Im not too worried about someone taking my account because i havent even played tf2 on this new account. No items or anything. Now,my part of the deal is that i will give you the first 3 items i get from playing TF2,no matter what kind of item quality it is. If its an unusual,its going to you. Msg me if you wish to do this for me. It would mean so much to me you don't even know.

Posted · Hidden by polar, April 13, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, April 13, 2014 - No reason given

So i needa bit of help here. I really need a premium account but i don't have the means to buy something from the Mann co store. I was wondering if someone could go onto my account (this is a new one ill put up if you guys want to) and buy something from the store so i can be premium. Im not too worried about someone taking my account because i havent even played tf2 on this new account. No items or anything. Now,my part of the deal is that i will give you the first 3 items i get from playing TF2,no matter what kind of item quality it is. If its an unusual,its going to you. Msg me if you wish to do this for me. It would mean so much to me you don't even know. We can negotiate how many items i give to you if you think 3 is not enough.

So, you want us to go into your account, add $5 worth of funds, spend 10 cents on a giftapult, give you your account back along with the remaining $4.90, and receive 3 weapons as our reward for doing so?

So, you want us to go into your account, add $5 worth of funds, spend 10 cents on a giftapult, give you your account back along with the remaining $4.90, and receive 3 weapons as our reward for doing so?

This was exactly what I was thinking

so you want us to spend our money for you to get premium on an alt account because you're too cheap to spend your own?

New people have a higher chance at getting hats, so you might be lucky.

Sell a card or 2. Buy a giftapult.

Well you would need to have money to buy items on f2p games, buy a game, or get a normally paid for game for free on special events (i.e lfd2)

So you're new, know nothing about TF2, and have heard of backpack.tf? I didn't learn about this website until well after I began trading. And you even found the forums. This is likely a scam. Not to mention your name... SuperPlasmaPanda... 

So you're new, know nothing about TF2, and have heard of backpack.tf? I didn't learn about this website until well after I began trading. And you even found the forums. This is likely a scam.

I used to use TF2WH.com as a spreadsheet XD

Look at me now :P

So you're new, know nothing about TF2, and have heard of backpack.tf? I didn't learn about this website until well after I began trading. And you even found the forums. This is likely a scam. Not to mention your name... SuperPlasmaPanda... 

Backpack.tf is the biggest TF2 related website. It's everywhere now, I have no doubt many F2Ps know about the site because it's so popular. I'm not justifying his request or even encouraging someone to take it, I'm just trying to get the facts straight.

Not a scam at all

Um maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how it could be a scam in any way, there's only a chance for him to be scammed

Technically while you have his account, you could spend the 5 bucks on 2 keys, then trade offer them to yourself, and leave him with nothing.

Technically while you have his account, you could spend the 5 bucks on 2 keys, then trade offer them to yourself, and leave him with nothing.

He'd still get premium which is what he wanted.

And get 3 weapons! Totally worth your time!

Isn't credit card information stored on a steam account and once you leave his account, he can access it? Then you're fucked.

Isn't credit card information stored on a steam account and once you leave his account, he can access it? Then you're fucked.

Unless you purchase a steam card, which the smallest amount is 20 dollars

Backpack.tf is the biggest TF2 related website. It's everywhere now, I have no doubt many F2Ps know about the site because it's so popular. I'm not justifying his request or even encouraging someone to take it, I'm just trying to get the facts straight.

I understand your point here, but I joined only seven or so months ago. I had no clue this website existed, I probably traded for a whole month without knowing anything about prices, and after tons of people mentioned it I checked it out. The likelihood he found this website as an F2P AND signed in AND knew where to start a thread AND found the forums themselves boggles my mind. 

Um maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how it could be a scam in any way, there's only a chance for him to be scammed

Implying he won't give the 3 items

Archived