2. 2. Your choice in music

• 50's
    • 60's
    • 70's
    • 80's
    • 90's
    • Between 2000 and when michael jackson died
    • Between when michael jackson died and today

Instead of making 2 posts I decided to put 2 polls in 1 post. Im dying to know 3 things.

1. What is your age( i want to know the general age groups for backpack.tf/trading users)

2. What time period of music you listen to(hoping for some faith in humanity)

3. How to spell the verb for die. Dieing, dying, dyeing,diing or what.

There are different types of music genres with in each time period. It'd be better to go by genre than by time period.

There are different types of music genres with in each time period. It'd be better to go by genre than by time period.

But then also music for each genre changed a lot. Like what punk use to be in 90's is a thousand times different compared to today

I listen to almost anything.

Lies. Listening to the "popular" songs of today gives me headaches :c

You age range sucks too. 18+ is way too broad of a choice. 18-21, 22-25, 27-30, 30-35, 35-40, 40-50 makes more sense to be added.

Being 31 myself, I definitely don't feel like I have much in common with an 18 year old or even somebody in their mid 20s. Lumping us together regarding musical taste is like saying the dinosaurs lived closer to the trilobites than we do.

You age range sucks too. 18+ is way too broad of a choice. 18-21, 22-25, 27-30, 30-35, 35-40, 40-50 makes more sense to be added.

Being 31 myself, I definitely don't feel like I have much in common with an 18 year old or even somebody in their mid 20s. Lumping us together regarding musical taste is like saying the dinosaurs lived closer to the trilobites than we do.

in his defense I can't imagine a large part of the community being >15. Though these forums I suspect have a higher average than tf2 in general, tf2 and it's associated websites have a fairly young userbase

I like many stuff from the 70s so that's my favourite musical decade. I will interpret the poll that way.

PS: When did Michael Jackson die again? Somewhere around 2008 if I had to guess.~ Too lazy to look it up.^^

I like this poll.
I think is good.

But maybe just asking people to post their age, genre and favorite songs in said genre would be better.

I am currently 15.5 and I listen to Dubstep, Drumstep, Glitch Hop, Moombahcore, Complextro, Electro House, House, Drum & Bass, Nu-Disco and some smaller sub genres. Basically, Bass Music. I love how expressive the spectrum is, love it when a track can tell a story, and love how I am learning to produce these types of music.

I am currently 15.5 and I listen to Dubstep, Drumstep, Glitch Hop, Moombahcore, Complextro, Electro House, House, Drum & Bass, Nu-Disco and some smaller sub genres. Basically, Bass Music. I love how expressive the spectrum is, love it when a track can tell a story, and love how I am learning to produce these types of music.

"bass music"

That's bass music. <3

That's bass music. <3

Guys...

REAL bass music

Guys...

fish

REAL bass music

I know, I love the bass from the original (?).

Have it in my collection as well. ;)

I like many stuff from the 70s so that's my favourite musical decade. I will interpret the poll that way.

PS: When did Michael Jackson die again? Somewhere around 2008 if I had to guess.~ Too lazy to look it up.^^

25 june 2009 I believe. 2 days after my birthday :P

Why break up 2000-now with the death of Michael Jackson?

I don't think his death changed anything in terms of the current/popular style of music

I'm the only old guy who voted. As far as music, was tough. Alot of people I listened to cover multiple decades.

• 3 months later...

I'm 15, i listen to almost any musical genre or decade, but i don't really like most of the mainstream songs released after 2007.

I love the stuff that goes from the late 60's to mid 90's.

Archived